Photos are a token of beauty, elegance, and comfort to any surface or room. You can brighten up your room ambiance by printing and framing the right fit-size photos on the wall corner, desk, or wall space. The 8×10 size photos are considered the most popular size as they make the photos more valuable and attractive. So, if you intend to produce bright, radiant, and visually-pleasing photos, you’ll need the best 8×10 photo printer. However, the task of choosing the best one amid hundreds of options over the internet can be daunting. But no worries, as we are there to simplify your job by presenting the top picks for you in 2022.
List Of Best 8×10 Photo Printer for 2022
- HP ENVY Photo 7855
- Canon Pixma Pro-100 Professional Inkjet Printer
- Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Wireless Photo Printer
- Canon IP8720 Wireless Cloud-Compatible Printer
- HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer
- Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Printer
- Canon® PIXMA™ G3260 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer
- Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 Wireless Photo Printer
Best 8×10 Photo Printer for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
This review guide presents the best 8×10 photo printers of 2022 to ease your burden of decision-making. Here, we have included a table as well as a listed description of the top-pick products of this year after thoroughly using, assessing, reviewing, and ranking them. We also incorporated a buying guide section to help you consider factors before picking the best model. So, let’s start.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|HP ENVY Photo 7855||Check The Price|
|Canon Pixma Pro-100 Professional Inkjet Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Wireless Photo Printer||Check The Price|
|Canon IP8720 Wireless Cloud-Compatible Printer||Check The Price|
|HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Printer||Check The Price|
|Canon® PIXMA™ G3260 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 Wireless Photo Printer||Check The Price|
1. HP ENVY Photo 7855
- Auto document feeder
- Mobile printing
- Lightning-fast setup
- Customization and personalization
- Self-healing Wi-Fi
The fantastic HP ENVY 7855 all-in-one printer is the overall best 8×10 photo printer of 2022. This five cents apiece photo printer will not only serve the purpose of scanning, copying, and printing but also faxing. We have thoroughly used and enjoyed this product. With a subscription, you can access HP ink for quality photo prints. When it comes to ink, we have saved a lot as the original one worked for a long time. Whether it’s the direct wireless technique or the iPhone-enabled AirPrint feature, you can efficiently operate this printer with the Alexa-compatible voice control device.
We have used Wi-Fi with dual-band and Bluetooth for quick setup and wireless connection. Also, you can use its printing app to print from cloud storage or social media directly. Apart from the sudden occurrence of the paper jam issue, it’s an excellent product for use.
- Enjoy quick and efficient printing with its auto document feeder.
- Get top-notch connectivity technology with dual-band Wi-Fi support, Bluetooth smart, and ethernet capability.
- With the HP Smart app, enjoy scanning documents with a camera and printing from cloud storage or social media.
- The wide range of versatile paper size support enables you to print for multiple purposes.
- At times, the paper jams in the printer.
2. Canon Pixma Pro-100 Professional Inkjet Printer
- Uniform ink height
- Professional-quality prints
- Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System
- Versatile paper handling
- Powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software
We have reviewed, assessed, and found the Canon Pixma pro-100 to be the best value 8×10 photo printer of 2022. This wireless printer enables you to print from home, office, or anywhere else. Enjoy premium-quality image clarity with vivid and radiant color with its eight dye-based inks. Also, you’ll have the flexibility it offers with its multiple paper sizes and colors. What we loved the most about this printer was its mobile printing compatibility via AirPrint technology. All you need to do is use the device for scanning the QR code or barcode, and the printer will instantly detect and print the document. It may consume some time to update the software while setting up the printer, or else it’s a great choice in today’s market, and we totally recommend it to all.
- Enjoy versatile paper handling with its two-way paper feeding system.
- It supports convenient print options on your printable CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
- The OIG System ensures the best color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, and low graininess.
- With an easy-to-use interface and fast speed, enjoy the exceptional quality output.
- You may have to perform software updates while setting up this printer.
3. Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 Wireless Photo Printer
- Fast auto 2-sided printing
- Easy mobile printing
- Voice-activated printing with Alexa
- Built-in USB and memory card slots
- Ultra-slim design
Enjoy superior quality photo prints with this Epson printer. The Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 is what we recommend as the premium pick for 2022. Whether you’re at home or work, meet your printing needs with this superb, compact, and versatile Epson printer. We loved how Epson’s Claria Ink system integrated the pigment-based and dye-based inks for exceptional color tonality through print resolutions up to 5760 x 1440 dpi. With its dedicated photo paper and DVD trays, enjoy printing on a wide range of mediums. If you directly want to print from your camera, this printer is for you due to its in-built USB and memory card slot and USB PictBridge.
Although you’ll enjoy connecting to the device via Wi-Fi, a USB cable and benefit from hands-free, voice-activated printing, the setup process can be a bit hectic.
- Print superior quality photos up to 8” X 10” with 5-color inks.
- Work on multiple creative projects and everyday documents with hands-free, voice-activated printing.
- Enjoy hassle-free photo preview and printing with its 2. 4” Color LCD screen.
- Its ultra-slim design ensures portability and durability.
- It may be a bit difficult to set up.
4. Canon IP8720 Wireless Cloud-Compatible Printer
- FINE superior resolution quality
- Auto power ON
- High-speed USB data transfer
- Six color ink system
- Ultra-fast performance
The Canon IP8720 photo printer is the best wireless color printer of its ability. With the inkjet printing technology, you’ll get excellent quality photo prints. For a fast turnaround, you may need to use a glossy photo. We never felt any barrier to our creativity for printing amazing 8×10 photos with this fantastic printer. For better results, you can choose to print 13×19 photos as well. We loved its excellent wireless connectivity and compatibility to cloud storage for direct printing. Its six-color ink system lets you get exceptional quality color print results with resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dots per inch. Also, its excellent noise level ensures ease of use for your ears. Overall, it’s a great product, but one issue you may face is unstable connectivity.
- Enjoy incredible detail in your photos with its high-performance 6-color ink system.
- Get superior quality and detail in your business documents and photos with 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi.
- With its ‘Auto Power On feature, enjoy powering up the printer automatically after printing anything.
- Organize and print photos with ease and fun with facial recognition of the ‘My Image Garden software.
- At times, the wireless connection can be unstable.
5. HP ENVY Photo 7155 All-in-One Wireless Photo Printer
- Auto-Duplex system
- Optional High-Yield Cartridges
- Color Touchscreen
- Separate Photo Tray
- Cloud Print Enabled
We have saved this printer model by HP for the fifth position as it’s another best 8×10 photo printer that can easily beat any competitive brand in today’s market. This versatile and advanced commercial photo printer enables you to perform multiple functions with a touch of simplicity. Whether it’s editing, storing, sharing, scanning, or even ordering HP instant ink, the printer takes care of all.
The printer works fantastically with color LCD screens and an intelligent dual scanner, even if the lighting condition is poor. Its high compatibility with Google Cloud Print through the Alexa voice print option is impressive. With 24-hours web technical support and a 1-year hardware warranty, this is undoubtedly a must-try printer for all.
- Enjoy using the Amazon cloud drive and Google cloud print for connecting to the Cloud Services
- With its Alexa Google voice compatibility, get easy control for printing.
- No matter the lighting conditions, its advanced document scanning capabilities ensure the best prints.
- Save custom files for future use with its in-built flash memory.
- You will need a subscription to get access to HP Instant Ink supply.
6. Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 Wireless Printer
- Professional Ultra HD Photo Quality
- Ultra-Compact Wide-Format A3+ Printer
- Auto 2-sided document printing
- Easy-to-use 2.4” color LCD.
- Individual 6-color Claria Photo HD
We are speechless with the outstanding printer innovation from Epson. The Epson Expression Photo HD XP-15000 wide-format wireless printer is all you need for perfect, professional-quality borderless prints. Get the benefit of a wide color gamut and improved monochrome photo printing with its individual 6-color Claria photo HD inks. Enjoy doing professional projects efficiently with its large, 50-sheet rear specialty tray. We never faced any hassle or inconvenience while printing stacks of documents due to its 20-sheet front tray, auto 2-sided printing, and convenient wireless connectivity.
Also, its compact and sleek design is portable and easy to carry around the house or office. Everything is good about this printer except for the hard-to-find ink cartridge, which turns out to be expensive.
- The auto two-sided document printing feature with a 200 sheet front tray ensures convenient printing.
- Enjoy simple setup and navigation with its easy-to-use 2.4” color LCD.
- Easily complete professional projects with its 50-sheet rear tray for specialty media like cardstock.
- Enjoy its ultimate wireless and wired connectivity for easy prints from smartphones.
- The ink cartridges are hard to find and expensive.
7. Canon® PIXMA™ G3260 Wireless Color All-in-One Printer
- Refillable MegaTank ink system
- High volume, low-cost printing
- Great versatility
- Superb usability, easy user interface
- Seamless wireless printing
The Canon Pixma G3260 is one of the best 8×10 photo printers we have reviewed. We included this wireless MegaTank all-in-one printer into the list of top picks due to its high productivity and performance. We have enjoyed low-cost, high-volume printing with this canon model for a week or two. You can print up to 7,700 color pages and 6,000 black pages with its refillable MegaTank ink system.
Its outstanding versatility allows you to print, copy, and scan with great ease and convenience. Get the benefit of printing borderless photos and documents on multiple media types and sizes with hybrid inks for vivid colors and crisp black prints. We faced a bit of struggle while setting up the printer, but once done, it was a seamless, smooth printing sail experience.
- Print wirelessly from your favorite mobile device or computer with its in-built Wi-Fi.
- Easily and quickly keep tabs on ink levels and refills with its front-mounted reservoirs.
- Enjoy low-cost printing with an ink bottle set and two bonus black ink bottles.
- Whether it’s letters or borderless photos, print content on multiple media types.
- The setup process can be complex.
8. Epson Expression Premium XP-6000 Wireless Photo Printer
- Auto 2-sided print
- Dedicated photo & DVD trays
- Two USB/card slots; plus 2.4” LCD
- Ultimate wireless printing
- Fast print speeds
One of the best 8×10 photo printers – Epson Expression XP-6000, comes with an exceptional range of printing capabilities in the market. With an exceptionally high printing speed of up to 11.3 ISO ppm for color prints and 15.8 ISO ppm for black prints, you’ll enjoy super-fast prints for your crucial projects.
Also, it supports all significant file formats (PDF, JPEG, GIF, etc.) to make your editing more accessible and simpler. Some of its features that we loved the most include a large 500Gb hard drive capacity, two-level enhanced security protection, duplex printing, two memory card slots, and an in-built USB.
Also, its 2.4” color LCD touchscreen display ensures an easy and user-friendly interface for all. But when it comes to pricing, we think that the printer can be over-the-budget for some people.
- Enjoy easy storage and data transfer with its two memory card slots and an in-built USB port.
- Get the benefit of quick usage for remote printing with its convenient layout.
- It ensures excellent versatility with support for file formats like pdf, jpg, png, gif, and more.
- Within its signal range, enjoy flexible connection for quick wireless printing.
- The printer can be a bit difficult to set up and may even be over-the-budget for some people.
Best 8×10 Photo Printer: Buying Guide
When it comes to determining the best 8×10 photo printer from all the available options in the market, things can become daunting. To pick the best one, you need to know the key features that ensure brilliant prints.
You must know that the printer’s print resolution helps determine the detailing of the pictures. Print resolution is expressed in dots per inch (dpi), and good-quality inkjet printers create sharper images at 4800 dpi. For instance, the Canon IP8720 has a print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dots per inch, which is the ultimate. So, check this factor before buying any printer.
If you need a printer for your day-to-day home activities, you may need a small, compact one like the HP ENVY Photo 7155. Although printers are heavy, a lightweight printer would be the best choice for the portable set up and use at home. For office or commercial use, it’s best to choose heavier printers as they’re more durable.
Nowadays, iPhones and smartphones have become common gadgets for daily use. This is why several printers come with smart device compatibility. So, it’s best to pick a printer that’s compatible with smart devices, including Alexa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which pro-grade photo printer produces the highest resolution prints?
The Canon IP8720 and the Canon Pro-10 are two pro-grade printers producing the highest-quality print resolution.
Q: Is an inkjet printer or laser printer better for photo prints?
Compared to laser printers, an inkjet printer produces great photo quality prints along with image-heavy documents. An inkjet printer ensures better delivery of vibrant colors through each print.
Q: How do I get to know the printer quality?
Although there are several ways to tell the printer quality, the most crucial one is the dpi or pixel density. The higher the dots per inch (dpi) offered by a printer, the better will be its print quality.
Through this comprehensive review guide, we have presented the eight best 8×10 photo printers in 2022. These printers are thoroughly reviewed, assessed, and ranked for your better printing experience and decision-making.
Most of these printers can scan, copy, fax and print. So, if your home is not filled with multiple devices like scanners, or fax machines, we recommend you to go with the best all-in-one 8×10 photo printer.
When it comes to the overall best 8×10 photo printer, we recommend the HP ENVY Photo 7855. For budget-friendly buyers, we have included the Canon Pixma Pro-100 in our review table and recommend it as the best value product. For our premium pick, we have added the Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 and recommend it to all. Conclusively, all the reviewed products meet the buying guide criteria, so it’s up to you what you need.
Check the printer that fits all your needs and budget, and choose accordingly. We hope that you had a good read and got an insight into what you need.