From our personal experience, we can say that managing several envelopes is quite the work. Every document on the envelope won’t be spot on, and a simple slip of the hand can completely ruin it.
Even in this day and age, there is a need for envelopes. Almost in every formal and casual occasion, envelopes hold that sense of tradition.
This review will help you find the best printer for printing envelopes that will fit your needs and help you be more efficient in your endeavors requiring envelopes. So, you can finish these simple tasks quickly and without any errors.
Comparison Chart For Best Printer For Envelopes
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|HP OfficeJet||Check The Price|
|Canon MX922||Check The Price|
|Brother Monochrome||Check The Price|
|Epson WorkForce||Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6968||Check The Price|
|Canon imageCLASS MF644Cdw||Check The Price|
|Brother Compact Monochrome||Check The Price|
5. SUNLU PETG Filament 1.75mm
The SUNLU PETG Filament is designed to be applicable in a wide range of 3D printing uses. It’s straightforward to use and offers long-lasting results in a short time. You won’t even need a heating bed, which makes it even more convenient!
This thing comes equipped with an impressive bed adhesion feature that allows it to securely stick to build surface. As a result, producing excellent layers becomes easier.
The printed objects will be almost flawless with minimal warps and no sign of bubbles, in addition to being astoundingly durable. Besides, the filament won’t jam up during operation so that the printing operation is always smooth and fast. Aided by the full mechanical winding, there won’t be any tangling issue either!
Being produced with more accurate specifications, this product has decent dimensional tolerance, making it suitable for a wide array of 3D printers and pens. Another significant advantage is its excellent compatibility. It’s most likely to suit any FDM 3D printer that works with 1.75mm filaments.
- Perfectly compatible with the majority of the printers.
- Capable of working without a heating bed, thanks to tough adhesion.
- Designed to eliminate clogging, tangling, and bubbling.
- Comes with smooth spool feeding for trouble-free operation.
7 Best Envelope Printers Review
Since there is a wide array of choices for printers, finding the best might require some research. So, this review will help you find the one that fits your needs.
1. HP OfficeJet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink, Works with Alexa (K7V40A)
When searching for the right product, this one will fit right in when size and portability are concerned. This is one of the most famous and well-known printers from HP that weighs only 12.37 pounds.
It features full compatibility with ALEXA that will help you operate it with voice control. The printer comes in black color and has touch-sensitive capabilities.
Moreover, the HP smart app helps you to set it up faster and enables the features that allow you to print from wireless connectivity. Scans, documents from the Cloud, can be directly printed using the App.
It helps to maintain the wastage that happens during printing and helps to minimize it compared to other devices.
Paper feeder plays a vital role in case of printing efficiently. The automated document feeder enables you to print several documents with quick succession. Though sometimes, the feeder may get jammed if it takes more than one page at a time.
Along with the App compatibility, it uses USB connectivity that allows you to print documents from there. Its input and output capacity is of 60 and 25 sheets while only being able to print No ten envelopes.
- The wireless connectivity allows printing in every condition and from any device.
- You can specify any requirements with the touch screen.
- The printing speed of 8.5ppm and six ppm helps in fast printing with excellent quality.
- It can support any operating systems, including Windows, Mac along with any mobile devices.
- Cloud printing is enabled, allowing printing from any cloud storage, Dropbox, iCloud, and Google drive.
2. Canon Office and Business MX922 All-In-One Printer, Wireless and mobile printing
The canon printer is another addition to this list of envelope printers, which has aesthetic benefits and offers a lot.
It features full wireless connectivity among all devices and an auto duplex document feeder, allowing each page’s fast processing, copying, and scanning integrated with the device.
For extra accessibility, it is paired with a 5.0″ LCD touchscreen pairing with Bluetooth connectivity while weighing only 25.7 pounds for maximum portability. It has the capability to hold 36 sheets on the feeder.
Along with all the wireless capabilities, it may sometimes suffer from printing out photos, as some specific dimensions can be tricky to set.
Being compatible with multiple devices makes it quite ideal for people who use them with a wide range of devices. Also, it can reduce ink consumption along with the dual printing capacity for reduced paper usage.
- Wireless connectivity enables Cloud -printing and remote mobile device usage.
- 35-Sheet duplex auto feeder can continuously print paper unless it receives the stop command.
- Built-in auto duplex printing feature can print on both sides without manual switching.
- The weight of 25.7 pounds makes it easier to maneuver and transport.
- CD/DVD and Blu-Ray disk printing capabilities will let you print directly.
3. Brother Monochrome Laser Printer, Compact All-in-One, Multifunction Printer.
This particular one is from the brand Brother, which is quite famous for all its office machinery. It comes in only black color and uses laser printing technology.
Being capable of printing various types of printing media types makes it ideal for multitasking. This one can print up to 32 pages per minute quite efficiently. It’s suitable for a large number of tasks.
The printer has a flexible document feeding slot, which will allow you to handle papers with different sizes and shapes, making it easier to print card stocks and envelopes with reduced errors.
A larger paper tray allows it to hold about 250 sheets, which likely reduces the need for constant refills. The 50-sheet document feeder adds up to this feature and helps in working more efficiently.
While having wireless connectivity, it is compatible with all kinds of devices, making it ideal for transferring files.
Due to the lack of a touchscreen, it gives off a more manual feel. But the real issue lies when it doesn’t allow the usage of third-party ink cartridges. Without the propriety chip on the toner, it won’t allow printing. But getting the chip is an easy task.
- 32 ppm printing capability makes it ideal for multi-printing tasks.
- 250-Sheet paper tray for reduced refills and long working time.
- The 50-Sheet auto document feeder helps in reducing work delays and enables continuous printing.
- Able to print from various devices with the help of the Wi-Fi feature.
- Don’t have to change papers on both sides manually because of the auto-duplex feature.
4. Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Wireless Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer
The Epson WorkForce is a massive one with many exciting features that makes it quite useful for multitasking. But be sure to have enough space for it.
It weighs about 40.8 pounds; this has many features that make it ideal for official use. Because of the size, the paper tray can hold up to 500 sheets altogether.
It is very economically convenient for being sufficiently power-saving. The device uses up to 80 percent less power than usual laser ones. So, the high-volume printing seems worth it.
Having a 125-sheet output tray and a 35-sheet auto document feeder helps to get several pages done in one go. But the borderless printing may cause some issues with usual pages and requires more special pages.
Auto 2-side printing reduces the usage of too many papers and makes it easier not to flip any paper each time. But it does not allow the use of third-party cartridges, which makes it quite inconvenient.
- The 500-sheet capacity can print without the need to refill often.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows printing without the need of flipping the pages by hand.
- Uses 80 percent less power than usual, which makes it economically beneficial.
- 3” touchscreen makes it more accessible.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection helps with printing from various platforms.
5. HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 All-in-One Wireless Printer, HP Instant Ink or Amazon Dash replenishment ready (T0F28A)
This one from HP that features all the latest tech. It comes in only one color, and it is one of the most portable printers out there, weighing only 17.70 pounds.
The touchscreen it comes with is more on the smaller side, but it is quite useful for multitasking and adding more accessibility. But its capability to connect with all kinds of devices makes it easier to use.
The printer has full wireless capabilities along with Ethernet connectivity that allows data printing from all kinds of devices. It is compatible with devices of any operating systems and mobile phones.
Duplex printing capabilities allow printing two sides of papers, which is completely automated and allows borderless printing. It comes with a document feeder of 35-sheet capacity.
Color printing speed is slightly slower than black printing, which is ten ppm and 18 ppm, respectively, with 225 sheets input capacity and 60 sheet output capacity. It is also capable of printing papers of various types and quality.
But it may experience connectivity issues even though it’s connected with a wire, making it quite problematic. The problems usually get fixed after restatrting.
- Compatible with ALEXA for voice control when combined with the device.
- Capable of printing 20 pages per minute, which upholds the continuity of the work.
- Auto two-sided printing capability reduces interruptions.
- Wireless connectivity enables the user to print from all types of devices seamlessly.
- Supports paper sizes of A4, Letter, 5×7 in, 4×6 in, Legal, 4R, etc. which makes it useful for all kinds of occasions.
6. Canon Color Image CLASS MF644Cdw – All in One, Wireless, Mobile Ready, Duplex Laser Printer
This one is more on the larger side but packed with features that, at times, exceed others. While weighing about 53.5 pounds, this may be the heavy one on the whole list, which comes in white color.
Compatible with ALEXA, this allows voice control over all the commands. While the larger integrated touch screen already plays a significant role in maximum accessibility with complete control over the device.
It has wireless functionality, which allows connectivity with other devices seamlessly. Besides that, it also has a hotspot capability so that you don’t require a separate router all the time.
Security features embedded in it allows safety among all the files on the device so that you experience complete confidentiality. Which also compensates for the loss of data.
You can print Up to 22 ppm using this device while also using the two-sided duplex printing. Along with 250 standard paper handling capacity, you get about 150 to 2500 pages per month.
Apart from all that, the laser color toner cartridges can be a bit expensive, and the specified monthly volume may interrupt work. However, its high capacity cartridges reduce overall supply cost and for small printing jobs.
- A large touchscreen allows more smartphone-like capabilities.
- Alexa-compatibility recognizes voice-enabled instructions.
- Because of Two-sided auto printing capability, it reduces manual work.
- The ability to print multiple pages on one sheet reduces paper consumption.
- Wireless connectivity will let you connect to any devices without needing wires.
7. Brother Compact Monochrome Laser Printer, HL-L2350DW
The product from Brother is on the compact side. It weighs only 15.9 pounds filled with all kinds of printing technologies. That makes it ideal for envelopes and other work.
It has full wireless compatibility, which allows connectivity with all devices. Printing from other devices is reliable due to the strong connection capability so that you don’t get disconnected in between printing.
The product is compatible with ALEXA, which allows voice control over different commands. So, you can use it hands-free and type other documents while it prints away. The lack of a touchscreen makes this feature even more impressive.
Though the simple button commands make it easier to operate on with just a 2-line LCD, setting up this device is relatively easy and flexible.
With the capability of printing 32 pages per minute, it’s quite useful for long streaks of work. It also has a 250-sheet paper capacity, which helps improve efficiency.
Using third party cartridges won’t be a problem as the high yielding cartridge offers more printed pages. The high-speed USB connectivity makes connecting with other devices more efficient.
- It is compatible with Alexa and voice commands.
- Full wireless connectivity with compatibility with all devices allow easier printing from other platforms.
- Thirty-two pages per minute printing ability allow efficient printing toppled with 250- sheet capacity.
- Compatibility with iCloud and other cloud services helps in connecting more printing platforms.
- Lightweight for maximum portability.
Best Printer For Envelopes Buying Guide
When you’re buying such an item, there are several factors to keep in mind before indulging in various models. Most may offer similar things, but this guide will help you find what you need.
Now, this is a crucial factor to keep in mind. Most devices nowadays come with various connectivity capabilities, but not all of them offer the best.
Printers need to have complete wireless capability, which allows printing from mobile devices. Not every day you can carry a laptop around, which is why you need stable connectivity features.
Cartridges are one of the most common things a person considers first when interested in this product. As different devices use different amounts of cartridges.
Using a single black cartridge and several cartridges allow sufficient color accuracy without the loss of any wastage. But some printers feature technology, which helps reduced wastage even with two cartridges.
It’s imperative to know how ink-efficient the product is so that you don’t waste any of it. But laser toners tend to be more affordable.
Paper Size Capability
When a printer can print papers of multiple sizes and shapes, this makes more customized printing easier.
You don’t always require the generic sized papers; you may need to customize sizes on some occasions. So, it’s essential to notice if the chosen printers can handle several types of documents.
But some may require particular types of papers for the assigned work. So, that might be a problem when considering one. It’s better to see reviews that allow you to understand better how the device works.
Print Per Minute
This feature doesn’t always depend on the size of the printers. Some of them come with a higher rate of prints per minute but has limited space on the document feeder.
That way, rather than just being interested in just the amount of points possible, it’s essential to see if it features a larger document feeder, which will allow continuous printing without interruptions.
Nowadays, most products can print dual-sided pages automatically without any manual assistance and allow you to sit back and observe multiple prints altogether.
When printing a large number of documents, tackling manual two-sided printing is not easy.
There are various types of devices used by us every day, so it needs to be compatible with available devices.
Being usable throughout separate devices makes it a lot easier to print anything from any device. But due to the lack of compatibility, it might not be as efficient considering other features.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are cartridges included in the package?
The answer could be yes and no, some brands offer start-up cartridges with the whole package, but some do not. Some enforce an entire cartridge subscription if you want included cartridges. The included ones tend to be significantly less.
2. Is it possible to print with only black ink without the color ink?
Yes, it is possible to use it that way. You can use any black ink you have without even having the color cartridges, but it might be required to keep plugged in. Otherwise, it will keep giving you errors that it is missing.
3. Do the printers come fully set up?
Well, not strictly, you might need to set it up with your Wi-Fi manually and follow the instructions on the manual for complete synchronization with all of your devices.
4. Is it compatible with any operating system?
Most products these days are compatible with every operating system, also with any mobile devices. Those can support iCloud storage along with Google drive.
5. How many cartridges of color ink should it contain?
That depends mostly on the product. Different products have a different number of cartridges. Most commonly, it contains four cartridges of color ink, which makes its usage more efficient.
Buying this product may require you to explore many others so that you find the right one. Now, among that broad range of collections, this review will help you find the best printer for envelopes in the market.
Narrowing down your choices towards the best will help you make a decision more efficiently and make it worth your time. Because after all, it’s your hard-earned money on the line.
So, it’s ideal for making the right choice and having a great user experience. Because after all, that satisfaction makes it all the research worth your time and energy.