Creative avenues continue to grow and evolve. So, getting ahead of our peers, both in school and work would be to get a hold of top value printing products that can accommodate heat transfer and more.
There are a lot of products and printers under each brand. However, if you’re eyeing to get the best Epson printer for heat transfer, we’re here to help you out. Let’s go over your options, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
List Of Best Epson Printer for Heat Transfer
- Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Color Inkjet Printer
- Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer
- Epson Workforce Pro 3720 Color Inkjet Printer
- Epson ET-2750 EcoTank 3-In-1 Supertank Color Printer
- Epson Expression 15000 Wide-Format Photo Color Printer
- Epson ET-3760 Ecotank All-In-One Color Printer
- Epson Workforce WF-7720 Wide-Format Color Inkjet Printer
Best Epson Printer for Heat Transfer for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
When it comes to efficiency and quality, we can assure you that Epson is a brand we can all rely on for our heat transfer and printing needs. However, the question still stands: What is the best Epson printer for Heat Transfer?
To answer that, we’ve done the research and came up with a concise and straightforward guide on products that we believe qualifies as the best Epson printer for heat transfer. That said, let’s go over these printers, their pros and cons, and features that can help us determine which suits you best.
When it comes to efficiency and quality, we can assure you that Epson is a brand we can all rely on for our heat transfer and printing needs. Nevertheless, the question still stands: What is the best Epson printer for Heat Transfer?
To answer that, we’ve done the research and came up with a concise and straightforward guide on products that we believe qualify as the best Epson printer for heat transfer. That said, let’s go over these printers, their pros and cons, and features that can help us determine which suits you best.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Color Inkjet Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Workforce Pro 3720 Color Inkjet Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson ET-2750 EcoTank 3-in-1 Supertank Color Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Expression 15000 Wide-format Photo Color Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson ET-3760 Ecotank All-in-One Color Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson Workforce WF-7720 Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer||Check The Price|
1. Epson WorkForce WF-7710 Color Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one machine for printing, scanning, faxing, and copying
- Designed with PrecisionCore technology for borderless printing
- High-capacity paper tray
- Automatic duplex printing
- Comes with a touchscreen display for easy operation
- Features wireless connectivity
If you’re looking for a multipurpose machine that can meet all your printing needs, then check out the Epson WorkForce WF-7710. This wide-format inkjet printer is one of our favorites and what we consider the best printer overall.
Aside from printing, the Epson WF-7710 can also scan, copy, and fax documents, making it incredibly versatile. This printer also uses highly pigmented inks, so it’s perfect for printing on heat transfer vinyl.
Other features include a high-capacity paper tray that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. It also features fast and automatic two-sided printing that can print up to 8.7ppm ISO for black and white documents and 6ppm ISO for colored prints. It also has wireless connectivity for on-the-go printing from your smart devices.
Everything is easily accessible through its 4.3” touchscreen display, making it easy enough to operate. Overall, it’s an excellent printer to have, especially for projects like printing on heat transfer vinyl.
- This printer is great for plain printing, heat transfer, and sublimation projects for home, office, and business use.
- The printer is easy to set up and software updates are simple to install.
- Colored printing is vivid, while monochromatic black prints are crisp.
- You can start printing projects immediately after transferring files from your smartphone or tablet.
- The wireless connection may need troubleshooting now and then.
- We recommend regular printing since the ink heads dry out at a faster pace.
- The machine may need regular nozzle cleaning and alignment adjustment to maintain printing quality.
2. Epson Stylus C88+ Color Inkjet Printer
- Uses highly pigmented DURABrite Ink for superior printing quality
- Fast automatic printing speeds at 23ppm ISO (black) and 14ppm ISO (colored)
- High-resolution prints at 1440×5760 dpi
- Compatible with various paper types
- Uses USB and parallel port connectivity
If you’re looking for an upgrade, our premium pick, the Epson Stylus C88+, may be the best option for you. This printer is one of our top picks because it delivers superior performance and produces some of the highest quality prints we have ever seen.
It’s slightly more expensive than our top pick, the Epson WF-7710, but the upgrade is worth the added cost. It uses DURABrite Ink that allows it to produce crisp and clear prints that are smudge-, fade-, and even water-resistant.
It has a high-resolution printing capacity at 1440×5760 dpi, ensuring that all printed images have a professional quality to them. Aside from this, the Epson Stylus C88+ can also be used for various paper types – from plain paper to heat transfer vinyl.
It’s easy enough to connect to both Windows and Mac computers using USB as well as parallel port connectivity. Overall, the Epson Stylus C88+ is perfect if you want to get more out of your printer.
- It uses individual ink cartridges to allow you to replace ink colors as required.
- We consider this a great investment for premium prints for commercial and personal use.
- Plain and heat transfer printing are resistant to smudging, moisture, and fading.
- We highly recommend this for archival and creative prints, not bulk printing.
- This does not have a wireless network connection.
- We consider this expensive for plain printing projects.
- Sublimation prints may come with inconsistencies like spots and scratches.
3. Epson Workforce Pro 3720 Color Inkjet Printer
- Powered with PrecisionCore technology for borderless printing
- Lowers printing costs by up to 30%
- Features Dash Replenishment for convenient ink tracking
- Fast double-sided printing
If you want the best bang for your buck, the Epson Workforce Pro 3720 is the perfect printer for you. Aside from delivering superior performance and high-quality prints, this printer also lowers your printing costs by up to 30%, especially when compared to laser printers.
It uses Epson’s unique PrecisionCore technology that allows you to print borderless images in high quality. It also features two-sided printing that allows printing speeds of up to 20ppm ISO for blacks and 10ppm ISO for colors.
It also has a convenient Dash Replenishment feature that doesn’t just track your ink usage; it also notifies you when you’re running low. With this, you no longer have to guess when you have to replace your ink.
Other features include an automatic document feeder, an easy-to-operate touchscreen display, and high-capacity paper storage tray.
- This printer was easy to use, simple to navigate, and reliable for professional projects, given fewer disconnections from your wireless network.
- You can easily do the set-up and installation on your own.
- This printer works best for home projects and small office print jobs, in rare bulk quantities.
- This is a workable companion for wireless printing with a network connection to both android and iOS devices.
- Troubleshooting may require assistance from Epson customer service
- Ink cartridges can be costly since it is not refillable.
- The plastic components of the printer may seem brittle and tacky.
4. Epson ET-2750 EcoTank 3-in-1 Supertank Color Printer - Most Cost-Effective
- Saves up to 80% on printing costs
- Features wireless connectivity and compatibility with both iOS and Android devices
- High-resolution prints at 1440×5760 dpi
- Uses an ink tank system for thousands of prints
We all know how printing can be costly, so if that’s a problem for you, check out the Epson ET-2750. This printer uses an ink tank system that allows you to save on ink costs by up to 80% while also saving up to 50% on your paper.
It’s capable of printing up to 6,500 pages for black-only documents and 5,200 pages for colored without refilling the ink tank. Aside from this, the Epson ET-2750 also produces high-quality prints and is perfect for printing on various paper types, whether it’s plain, photo, or heat transfer paper.
We used this in our office and the fact that the ink lasts this long and that we could print a thousands of pages really helped us save on office supplies.
Moreover, it also features two-sided printing at a high resolution of 1440×5760 dpi, giving you crisp high-quality images on both sides. Another notable feature is its wireless connectivity that allows you to print from any smart device.
- The wifi connection is stable, so we find it reliable for home, school, and office printing work.
- It comes with an efficient printer ink tank compartment for easier assembly and refills.
- The printer itself does not make too much noise when operated, and still prints at a considerable speed when printing higher quality images.
- This is a great printing companion for regular bulk printing as done in print shops
- Cartridges may dry up with rare use, so we recommend having both black and colored prints done regularly.
- Epson is not the best on their customer support, and getting ahold of assistance may be a challenge
- We do not recommend this printer for archival and premium photo printing
5. Epson Expression 15000 Wide-format Photo Color Printer - Most Compact Wide-Format Printer
- Superior-quality prints with the 6-color Claria ink system
- Compact wide-format printing design
- Two sets of paper storage trays – rear and front for more storage options
- Features the Dash Replenishment system
- Wired and wireless connectivity
Next on our list is the Epson Expression 15000, another wide-format printer like the Epson WF-7710. However, unlike our top pick, this model is incredibly compact, which is pretty surprising for a wide-format printer.
It’s around 30% smaller than its predecessor, so it doesn’t take up too much space on your table despite its wide-format design. Aside from this, it uses a six-color Claria ink system, which also includes grays and reds.
Because of this, it can deliver superior quality prints with a wider color gamut, perfect for creatives and professionals. Other features include two-sided printing and a rear paper storage tray that can hold up to 50 sheets of cardstock. This is different from the 200-sheet front storage tray.
Like the Epson Workforce Pro 3720, it also features a Dash Replenishment feature for easy ink use tracking and notification. It also features wired and wireless connectivity for convenient and hassle-free printing anywhere from your home or office.
- The printer is intuitively programmed for easy set-up, assembly, and navigation
- It has a compact and space-saving design that suits a small study or office setting.
- The printing quality is impeccable with the right print settings, which you can all arrange and set using a wireless connection through your phone or tablet.
- The print colors are vivid and clear, making this a great printer choice for artists.
- Ink can get clogged if the printer is rarely used, so we recommend printing a few black or colored sheets regularly
- You can navigate the machine with manual buttons, and the touchscreen display is relatively smaller than most Epson designs.
- The Claria ink system can get a bit costly over time.
6. Epson ET-3760 Ecotank All-in-One Color Printer - Highest Printing Volume
- High printing volume at 7,500 pages (black) and 6,000 pages (colored)
- Comes with a 30-sheet automatic document feeder
- Uses a voice-activated system with wireless and wired connectivity
- Saves up to 90% on ink costs
Our most cost-effective pick, the Epson ET-2750, may have a high printing volume, but it’s still no match for the Epson ET-3760. This printer has enough ink in its system to print up to 7,500 pages for black-only documents and an impressive 6,000 pages for colored prints.
This gives you an incredibly high printing volume before needing to refill the ink tank. Aside from this, its extremely low-cost ink bottles allow you to save up to 90% on ink costs, making it a cost-efficient option as well.
Aside from this, it has a 30-sheet automatic document feeder that can make printing easier and more convenient. Moreover, it uses both wired and wireless connectivity, allowing you to print anywhere, anytime. However, what we found most notable about this printer is its voice-activated system, allowing us to print documents hands-free.
- It is easy to set up and navigate using its touchscreen 2.4” display.
- The printing capacity is relatively reliable given the high connectivity wireless network with Ethernet and Wifi direct.
- Speedy 2-sided printing feature allows for better productivity, making this printer a great addition for school, office, and even commercial establishments.
- This is the best choice if you don’t do printing regularly, or do repetitive prints that use up one particular ink color
- You will need to do nozzle cleaning and print head alignment before using it to produce the best print results.
7. Epson Workforce WF-7720 Wide-format Color Inkjet Printer - Most Energy-Efficient
- High volume printing capacity at 500 sheets
- Energy-efficient, cutting power consumption by 80%
- Features an automatic document feeder
- Wide-format printing with superior quality outputs
- Wired and wireless connectivity
Last on our list is the Epson Workforce WF-7720, a wide-format inkjet printer. This is also our most energy-efficient printer model because it consumes up to 80% less power when printing documents or images.
Because of this, you can easily use it for your printing business without worrying about adding to your energy bill. Aside from this, it also has a high-printing volume capacity, capable of handling 500 sheets of paper in its paper storage tray.
It also has an automatic document feeder in the rear, making printing easier and hassle-free. It’s compatible with both Windows and Mac computers, allowing you to use it regardless of your operating system.
As a wide-format printer, it can print even 13×19-inch borderless images without sacrificing its output quality. It uses both wired and wireless connectivity, making printing anywhere in the room easier and more convenient.
- This is an efficient machine when it comes to high-volume or bulk printing.
- We recommend this printer for its printing, scanning, and faxing capacity, as well as its reliability in office and commercial projects.
- The print heads and ribbons have great print on both cardstock and plain paper.
- This is not the best printer of choice for quality image printing.
- Printing in black for long periods may result in the printer mixing in the colored inks.
Buying Guide for the Best Epson Printer for Heat Transfer
You may now be faced with a qualm as to which of the aforementioned Epson printers will serve you best. Understandably, comparing specifications can get tedious, especially when you’re looking for the best Epson printer for heat transfer.
So, we’ve come up with a quick guide to help you out when choosing which printer you should buy.
To produce successful heat transfer prints, you need to have an inkjet printer. While laser printers can still get the job done, inkjet proves to be more versatile and efficient since it can print almost on any surface.
Moreover, inkjet printers produce better quality prints on heat transfer papers over laser prints.
Given that inkjet printers work best for heat transfers, this then leads you to use inkjet ink. Under this category, we recommend that you choose between pigment inks or sublimation inks, depending on how they will be utilized.
With that, pigment ink is used for projects that require more resistance to fading, and sublimation ink is used for projects involving dye sublimation.
Since you already have this machine, you might as well be able to use it on other creative or professional projects. Having a printer like our best pick, the Epson Workforce WF-7710 which can fax, copy and scan, can give you more value for your money.
The multiple features also save you space in your working area, because you no longer need to get an additional standalone machine like a scanner or a fax machine.
Lastly, another handy feature that you will appreciate is the printer’s photo-quality print.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can this printer print on thicker paper and cardstock?
Most printers can print on cardstock. One thing that determines this capacity is the photo and image quality of the output. If it prints high-quality images, it can most likely perform on most types of paper.
Q: Can I still print even with low ink quantities?
Yes, you still can, but not for long and in larger quantities. Eventually, the print will start to look faded, and bars will appear, reducing the overall quality of the print.
Q: Is bottled printer ink better than cartridges for printers?
Initially, an ink tank is more expensive than the built-in cartridge printer costs. However, ink tanks can lead to more economical printing costs over time, since cartridges can get pricey, especially if these require replacement.
In conclusion, we have discussed several products that may qualify as the best Epson printer for heat transfer. In addition to that, we have also included the highlighted features of each product, the pros, and cons, as well as a guide on how to pick the best one for you.
With that, we hope that our guide can be of help to you and your future printing projects