The art of sublimation is lucrative and entertaining, but it also depends on the point from where you look. The printers can vary depending on customized designs, materials to print, and many other things. Newbies wishing to start their business in sublimation printing can look for the options available here. But before going ahead, it is vital to check out the best Epson sublimation printers in 2022. We also reviewed the top ten products, and also included a buying guide, and a few FAQs.
List Of Best Epson Sublimation Printers
- Epson EcoTank Wireless Color ET-2750 All-in-One Cartridge Sublimation Printer
- WorkForce Wireless Wide-Format WF-7710 Sublimation Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Wireless Sublimation Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-2720 All-in-one Sublimation Printer
- Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Sublimation Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Cartridge-Free Sublimation Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Sublimation Printer
- Epson ET-16650 EcoTank Pro Sublimation Supertank Printer
- Epson EcoTank ET-4700 Sublimation Printer
- Epson WF-7820 WorkForce Pro Wireless Sublimation Printer
Best Epson Sublimation Printers For 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
Look for the top ten best Epson sublimation printers available for 2022 to buy. We have also included features, pros, cons, and several other factors that will help buy the product.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|Epson EcoTank Wireless Color ET-2750 All-in-One Cartridge Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|WorkForce Wireless Wide-Format WF-7710 Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Wireless Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2720 All-in-one Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Catridge-Free Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson ET-16650 EcoTank Pro Sublimation Supertank Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-4700 Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
|Epson WF-7820 WorkForce Pro Wireless Sublimation Printer||Check The Price|
1. Epson EcoTank Wireless Color ET-2750 All-in-One Cartridge Sublimation Printer
- All-in-one; copier, printer, and scanner
- Borderless photo printing
- Has up to two years warranty
- Easy to fill economic ink tanks
- Has a wi-fi direct connection feature
Do you need a printer that can save up to 80% of the ink? Epson ET-2750 is a suitable choice of the best sublimation printer that acts as a fax machine and copier. It is equipped with automatic ink bottles which do not need to be squeezed.
The design of the bottles will ensure that you insert them appropriately to avoid spillage. Because of the product being light in weight and compact design, you can carry it if needed. It has sleek rounded edges and an attractive matte exterior. Another aspect of the printer is it has automatic duplex printing.
- The printer allows you to print from your phone through wireless connectivity.
- It also supports several popular cloud applications to print and scan immediately.
- Wi-fi-connection option makes the printer ten times faster compared to the Bluetooth option.
- This printer can handle large volume printing of documents with great ease.
- It does not have a two-sided auto printing and a 30-sheet auto document feeder.
2. WorkForce Wireless Wide-Format WF-7710 Sublimation Printer
- Offers copying, printing, faxing, and scanning
- Uses PrecisionCore technology
- Has a touchscreen display
- Automatically prints two sides
- Usable to your iPhone, iPad, and smartphones
This WorkForce wireless printer can perform all functions, and it is the right reason to buy one. It is the only factor that makes the product different from all others. In this printer, you can load up to 250 sheets.
When there are many things to print, it allows you to do printing smoothly without any problems. It has wireless printing and networking from iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones, and tablets. It has a versatile inkjet with a rear feed which ensures more productivity.
- The color touchscreen helps in easy navigation and control.
- It comes with wi-fi connectivity so that you can get prints from all devices.
- The product includes two-sided copy, print, fax, and scan.
- There is a rear feed and a 25-sheet tray which ensures more productivity.
- Sometimes, the printer might print unavoidable lines.
3. Epson EcoTank ET-15000 Wireless Sublimation Printer
- Saves 90% on the ink
- Versatile paper handling
- Cartridge-free printing
- High productivity
- Auto two-sided printing
Epson EcoTank is the best-selling product and prints through the rear end up to 13” x 19”. It prints up to two years with every replacement or included ink bottle set. Every set has enough ink that can print up to 6000 colors / 7500 pages black. There are features like hands-free, voice-activated printing with two-sided auto printing.
This printer can work efficiently with 10% of the ink and performs efficiently. It uses PrecisionCore technology with precise printing of 40 million precision dots each second. The product prints 11 x 17 inches borderless and for enhanced productivity. With Ethernet and wi-fi technology, it can print wirelessly. This product can work with Alexa as well.
- It has higher productivity and ensures zero ink wastage
- The ink replacement process is easy in this printer.
- It yields higher productivity and comes with two years of replacement warranties.
- The one set of replacement ink bottles is equal to 80 individual cartridges.
- The installation of the device can be a bit difficult for newbies.
4. Epson EcoTank ET-2720 All-in-one Sublimation Printer
- Two years of warranty
- EcoFit bottle design
- Less waste
- Innovative cartridge-free solution
- Affordable and fast functioning process
The ET-2720 sublimation printer uses easily refillable and high-capacity tanks. That’s why you do not have to worry about running out of ink. It features a high-resolution flatbed scanner, genuine print quality, and a convenient color display.
The high-capacity ink tanks will reduce the usage of costly ink cartridges, and refilling is worry-free and easy. It saves up to 90% of the ink and can print up to 7500 colors and 4500 pages of black. The unique micro piezo heat-free technology gives sharp text, and the results look clean. It has impressive graphics and photos on virtually any paper type.
- The high-resolution flatbed scanner has a built-in copier and scanner.
- The color display comes with easy navigation and document copying.
- It has voice and wireless activated print and a true cartridge-free printhead.
- Using this printer, you can print, copy, and scan pages.
- There are no two-sided auto prints and a 30-sheet auto document feeder.
5. Epson WorkForce WF-7720 Sublimation Printer
- Printshop quality
- Get high-quality performance beyond laser
- Auto two-sided copy, print, fax, and scan
- Easy control and navigation
- Powered by PrecisionCore
The WF-7720 WorkForce wide-format all-in-one printer produces borderless prints of up to 13” x 19”. It scans 11” x 17” and includes a 35-page auto document feeder. For commercial use, it ensures productivity and features both wireless and wired networking. There are four DURABrite ultra ink cartridges for yellow, magenta, black, and cyan.
This printer is an upgraded version, and using it; you can reduce the power consumption by 80%. For your large-sharp black text print requirements, you can go ahead with WF-7220. It can accomplish your fast printing requirements and has a rear tray that ensures the work does not stop. There is dual side navigation and a working system that speeds up the work to a great extent.
- It uses Ethernet, wi-fi direct, and NFC technology for printing.
- From one device to another, it can conveniently print the papers without wasting time.
- It comes with a dual 500 sheet capacity which won’t stop you from printing papers.
- The product has fast and smooth printing, and you can do prints from a small distance.
- The borderless printing supports only a limited paper type.
6. Epson EcoTank ET-4760 Cartridge-Free Sublimation Printer
- Affordable and fast premium productivity features
- Easily refillable ink tanks
- Cartridge-free solution
- A high-solution flatbed scanner
- Innovative cartridge-free printing
This series of Epson printers is the best one in the world and irrespective of the reason you want to buy them, it will suit your requirements. Speaking about its performance, it uses PrecisionCore technology.
The cartridge-free solution uses easily refillable ink tanks of high capacity. It is an ideal printer for office purposes, and there are both expensive or tiny ink cartridges. The EcoFit ink bottles are worry-free and easy to fill in. It saves up to 90% of the ink and prints up to 6000 color and 7500 pages of black.
- The unique Claroa ET pigment black ink and PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology produce extremely sharp text.
- It can print impressive color graphics and photos virtually on any type of paper.
- The auto document feeder has auto-two-sided printing.
- By using zero cartridge waste, you can reduce the waste to a great extent.
- If you are not careful about the type of paper to use, there can be errors.
7. Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Sublimation Printer
- High-capacity refillable ink tanks
- Outstanding quality
- EcoFit ink bottles
- Saves up to 90% of the ink
- 6000 color and 7500 pages of black
We have found that this print is the most upgraded version and perfect for all small businesses. The stress-free printing device can be used for two years of ink. It has robust paper handling and an auto document feeder for high productivity. It offers the most efficient performance because the device works on PrecisionCore technology.
- The printer supports borderless and voice-activated printing.
- It comes with a memory card slot to support PC-free printing.
- The production of waste is less, and the product has two years of protection.
- The tool prints two sides of the paper and has easy navigation.
- There is no ethernet connection available.
8. Epson ET-16650 EcoTank Pro Sublimation Supertank Printer
- Fast wide-format scans and prints
- Two years warranty
- Save up to 80% on ink
- PrecisionCore heat-free technology
- Instant-dry borderless prints
For larger format printers to fulfill sublimation needs, Epson ET-16650 is a suitable product. It has an all-in-one super tank and can easily handle copying, scanning, and fax demands. This device can print 13” x 19” on fast wide-format scans and prints.
- It has up to 25 ISO ppm color and black print speed.
- Wireless connectivity is another feature present here.
- It works perfectly well with Alexa.
- Epson ET-16650 uses the DURABrite ink only.
- While opting for borderless printing, you might encounter some issues.
9. Epson EcoTank ET-4700 Sublimation Printer
- Compatible on laptops and computers
- Recommended for home and office
- Certified and tested
- Comes with all relevant accessories
- Has wireless facility
This printer is perfect when it comes to printing through wireless connections. Also, if you need to get prints through parallel and USB ports, it has this feature. The product is lightweight, which means you can carry the device if needed.
- The printer can seamlessly print borderless printouts.
- It includes easy editing software, which increases efficiency.
- The smudge-proof prints on paper can range from plain to glossy structures.
- The device is easy to use, and you do not need much guidance.
- The cost of the product can be a bit high for some buyers.
10. Epson WF-7820 WorkForce Pro Wireless Sublimation Printer
- Wide-format and high-speed printing
- Uses PrecisionCore heat-free technology
- High-volume reliability
- Delivers high speed
- Complete duplex solution
This Epson series printer comes with an all-new Epson Smart Panel app to enhance smartphone productivity and connectivity. It prints 13” x 19” with 11” x 17” borderless prints with accurate dot placement. There is a fast 25 ISO ppm and two 250-sheet paper trays.
- It ensures maximum efficiency and supports two-sided auto print.
- The device can print 50-sheet ADF, maintaining precision.
- It is created in a way to reduce downtime and increase reliability.
- This printer is easy to use so that you won’t face any difficulty
- The printer might take a bit longer to print compared to other products.
Buying a printer without understanding the parameters is not a good idea. Most importantly, when you have a product for imprinting designs or using heat transfer paper. Before deciding on the best Epson sublimation printers, you must look for tips that will be helpful in the buying process.
A Wireless Printer
All printers need a source of power to operate, and many can queue up the printing jobs. Here wireless indicates that you do not have to connect the printer to the laptop or computer to print. For a heat transfer process, you might not need the printer to connect it to a device. But for workplaces, you must buy one that has a wi-fi connection. You can consider investing in Epson EcoTank Wireless Color ET-2750 All-in-One Cartridge.
The Reason Why You Need A Printer
Firstly, you have to find out why buying a printer is like scanning, faxing, and copying. Faxing and copying are simple functions, whereas printing and scanning are a little more involved. Depending on the reason, you have to decide on which printer is a suitable one to buy.
Speed Of The Printer
What is the speed that you are looking for? Every printer has its operating speed that will deliver prints accordingly. It can be like color prints per minute or black pages per minute, etc. Depending on your requirements, look for a printer and buy one.
The Price Of The Product
Every product has its unique features, and based on that, the price will vary. Before deciding and checking the products, you must prepare a budget and look for them. Do not opt for a cheap quality that does not have many features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it possible to use Epson printers for sublimation?
Yes, you can use Epson printers for sublimation and use sublimation inks. The best product you can look for is the Epson EcoTank Wireless Color ET-2750 All-in-One Cartridge.
Q: What objects can you customize through sublimation?
The list is huge as you can customize anything and everything depending on the printer you bring. Depending on what your business deals with, opt for a printer and start printing.
Q: Is it easy to learn how to use a sublimation printer?
Yes, the process of using a sublimation printer is easy. By reading the instructions explained in the manual, you can learn to use the printer. After that, you can use it to print ceramics, textiles, plastics, metals, glasses, etc.
Heat transfer printers are something that you will need while imprinting a design. Whether it is a design on the fabric, a harder surface, or a t-shirt, the best Epson sublimation printers can do everything. By checking the above options, you can find out which product would be perfect for your business.