When searching for your next HP inkjet printer for use at home or in the office, certain features should guide you. You will have to select one that suits your printing needs and your budget as well.
Once you understand how each component in the top HP inkjet printer affects performance, you are in a better position to pick one. The brand under review ensures that customers get the most out of your HP Inkjet Printer, whichever you choose.
Below is a detailed review of the some of the top HP inkjet printer models to help you in making your choice.
Best HP Inkjet Printer for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
Learning all about the features that stand out in the best HP inkjet printer for 2022 compared to other printers should be enlightening. Read on to find out more about features that will help you find the top HP inkjet printer in the market.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|HP Envy Pro 6455 All-in-one||Check The Price|
|Hp OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
|Hp DeskJet Plus 4155 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
|Hp Envy 6055 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
|HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
|Hp DeskJet 2755 All-in-one Printer||Check The Price|
1. HP Envy Pro 6455 All-in-one
- App-enabled Mobile Set up
- Connects to Wi-fi
- 35 Page automatic document feeder
- HP 67 Black/Tri-color Cartridges
- Compatible with Alexa
HP Envy Pro 6455 is one of those printers that can get a lot of work done at once in a matter of minutes. It is a versatile device with the ability to scan and copy besides printing. Printing happens on both sides of a page. As for photos, it produces borderless ones.
It features in this list as a great HP printer because its discounted offers come with revolutionary features. You receive two months of free ink when you get this printer. Afterward, you can decide on the kind of package you want after the trial period.
Installing and operating this printer is also a straightforward process, mainly because it requires a mobile setup. A user only needs to have the necessary HP Smart app. It comes with a set of instructions on how to go about this setup.
Once you download and install the app, your wi-fi should do the rest of the work. As far as connecting the printer to the app with the app and wi-fi connection, you can print documents anywhere.
- The setup process is simplified and straightforward since it is mostly wireless.
- It allows users to print remotely using the HP Smart app and wi-fi connection.
- It gets printing work done quickly with its automatic document feeder.
2. HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 All-in-one
- Prints two sides of a page simultaneously and automatically
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Syncs with QuickBooks and Google Drive
- Smart app compatible
- Remote access through self-healing wi-fi
- Internal security features
With all the features that this printer has to offer, it is essential to consider getting it for your office. It would be a profitable move for you. It is convenient for users with multiple tasks who’ve no time to be repetitive.
The system synchronizes with QuickBooks and Google Drive, which is helpful when creating receipts. The printer comes with a free two-month trial as well. A user can print documents remotely using this printer.
The same program that allows you to print copies remotely also provides access to monitor ink levels. Connection over self-healing wi-fi using this HP inkjet printer ensures a user can utilize the printer as required. One feature that particularly stands out in this printer is that it has built-in security measures to protect user’s information during online connections.
- The device utilizes wi-fi connections to allow users to print documents remotely.
- The manufacturer builds it with internal security essentials, which help protect the user’s sensitive data.
- This hp inkjet printer can access online memory storage platforms like QuickBooks and Google Drive to give users an easy time using it.
- Installation and operation are straightforward since it is primarily wireless.
- It is quick and operates quietly.
- It is highly dependent on wireless connectivity, which can present performance issues when networks get interrupted.
- It is a bit expensive, although some users will find the price worth it.
3. HP DeskJet Plus 4155 All-in-one Printer
- Mobile set up using HP Smart app
- User-friendly control panel
- Wireless connection
- Automatic document feeder
If you are looking for the best HP Inkjet Printer, this model should be among your top choices. Its value meets all the printer requirements that a user needs to get their work done. When it comes to functionality, it is versatile because it scans, prints, and creates copies of documents. You can operate it remotely while connected to dual-band wi-fi.
Also, it can share data to third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive. Users achieve printing jobs quickly thanks to the fact that it comes with a 35-page automatic page reader. You will be getting the value of your money back when you decide to get this printer in your home or office. Installation and operation are straightforward as the system guides you once connected.
- It is easy to set up as the system provides the user with directions after plugging it in.
- A user can print documents remotely using the HP Smart app as long as it’s connected to wi-fi.
- It allows sharing of information with third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive, making space for the ultimate user experience.
- It gets work done quickly with its 35-page automatic document reader.
- It lacks internal security essentials, which are essential in the presence of thirds party information sharing.
- The strength of the wireless connection determines its functionality.
4. HP Envy 6055 All-in-one Printer
- Highly versatile
- Eligible to mobile set up
- Connects to wi-fi
- Third-party software connectivity
This model delivers good print work at an affordable cost. Interested users are likely to come across this printer in other HP inkjet printer reviews for the way it delivers. Thanks to its compatibility with the HP smart app, users can print work remotely.
Setting it up is also a straightforward process as long as the HP Smart app is functioning. One thing that makes it stand out in HP Inkjet printer reviews is that it produces borderless prints such as photos and documents. Users also don’t have to worry about setting it up, as it is pretty straightforward.
- It is user-friendly as its functionality is dependent on the Hp Smart app. The app allows users to take control of printing in remove.
- Installation and setting it up for use are a straightforward process since it is mostly wireless.
- It is versatile in that it can scan, print, and copy documents saving time and paper.
- As the top HP Inkjet Printer, it produces borderless photos and documents.
- It can share information with third-party software like Dropbox and Google Drive
- It lacks security essential to mitigate security risk that comes sixth wireless connection and third-party software sharing.
- Its cartridges are hard to come by, and the printer exclusively uses these cartridges.
5. HP DeskJet 3755 All-in-one Printer
- Wireless connection
- Storage of information online
You can quickly gain access to this printer’s functionality as long as you have installed the HP smart app. The app not only makes the functionality easy but also sets up the printer. Any printing information and tasks performed using the printer automatically get backed up into the Cloud to access later.
The design of the printer is such that it can fit in the space that you choose. It is compact, making it suitable for small spaces. Consider it the HP printer when looking for a printer ideal for a small scale.
- Its wireless capabilities make it easy to prepare, especially for users in remote.
- The design is compact so that it fits easily in small spaces.
- Setting the device up is easy as its smart app compatible.
- Some of its functionality, like scanning, might lag.
- It presents a data security threat with its wireless connection.
6. HP OfficeJet 5255 All-in-one Printer
- Wireless connection enabled
- Wide arrange paper support
- HP Smart app-enabled
Around the office, the amount of work that gets done depends on how well the supporting systems function. This printer allows you to accomplish all your printing tasks on time. Its operation via the HP Smart app allows users to access it in mobile locations and give commands.
One thing that stands out in this printer is its wide range of paper support. This feature makes it easy to use in any setup, in the office, and at home. Printing is not all it does, as perhaps the top HP inkjet printer also allows the users to scan and make copies of documents on it.
- It can connect to various devices like mobile phones, and printers read and execute printing commands
- This HP inkjet printers makes printing essay and fast with its 35-page automatic document feeder
- It has a user-friendly touch screen interface
- Printing jams are a common thing with this HP inkjet printer. The jam comes with an error code that only support can help with.
- It’s two-cartridge is relatively expensive.
7. HP DeskJet 2755 All-in-one Printer
- Mobile set up
- Wireless and USB connectivity
- Made of recycled material
This one is worth your consideration because of its connectivity capabilities. You can go with a wireless connection over wi-fi or USB connection to the laptops. Wireless connections allow a user to print documents from various devices remotely.
USB connection of this HP inkjet printer to a device like a laptop is a better option for a user looking to complete a printing task fast. Setting it up involves using the HP Smart app.
The app provides the user with instructions on how to set up the system. Should you come across HP inkjet printer reviews with this HP inkjet printer, please pay close attention to explanations about its benefits to the user.
- It comes with two options for connectivity. A USB connection allows a fast-printing process, while wireless allows for mobile operations.
- Setting up and installing requires using the HP Smart app, which makes it a straightforward process.
- It is versatile as far as functionality goes as a user can scan, print, and make copies of documents.
- It caters to information storage and sharing on the Cloud. This feature is helpful, especially where there are multiple users.
- A user may experience delays in case the wi-fi is weak. Having a good wi-fi connection should be a priority when installing this printer.
- It presents a security risk with wireless connection and third-party sharing of information.
Picking Your Next HP Inkjet Printer: Buying Guide
Sometimes a user may have a hard time choosing an HP inkjet printer. Referring to HP inkjet printer reviews like this helps the user know the features to look for when selecting your next HP inkjet printer. Paying attention to the specific features helps users pick printers that will meet their printing target. Let’s look at the factors to consider when buying a HP inkjet printer.
The matter of connectivity comes into play, particularly for users who prefer to have the option of mobile access. A HP inkjet printer with wi-fi connections is more applicable and picked in such a case. Such printers tend to come with a feature that allows them to work along the HP smart app to access easy access.
All you have to do is dial in your wi-fi connection credentials, and you are good to go. The best HP printer comes installed with security essentials that are helpful when the printer is online.
PPM means pages per minute, and it essentially points out how fast a printer works. A look at various HP inkjets printer reviews will reveal that different printers come with various PPM. Color printers have a lesser ppm than black and white ones. Also, depending on the price, the best printer may have a higher PPM regardless of whether it has a color or black and white output.
Manufacturers for HP inkjet printers understand that printing ink can be costly. Conducting HP inkjet printer reviews helps users know that some printers come with a free trial period. That package is quite helpful for a while. Users can get subscriptions plans to get printer ink.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How can I improve the quality of my HP printer?
It is essential to ensure that you maintain the integrity of your printer. A well-maintained printer will serve you for a long time without requiring any repairs. You can take a few steps to ensure your HP inkjet printer status in good condition. For instance, use HP cartridges exclusively, giving your printer time to rest, checking ink levels, and checking print settings.
Q: Which HP Printer is better?
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer tends to stand out in most HP inkjet printer reviews. It comes with a collection of features and capabilities. It is one of the most eligible candidates for small business printers and telecommuters.
Q: What is the average life of an inkjet printer?
HP inkjet printer can last at least three years. However, the amount of time that a printer can stay functional depends on its build. If you want a quality printer, it may be pricey, but its value is worth the cost.
Weighing out the kind of performance you expect from a printer is helpful at the point of purchase. This review of every possible best HP inkjet printer outlines the features you can expect. In the end, however, your choice should be guided by your budget. That said, it is impossible to miss an HP inkjet printer that will suit your needs perfectly in our review.