If you’re in search of the best printer for Android phone, we can help you with that through our latest reviews of top printers in the market. Choosing the right printer not only depends on the printing quality of a printer but also includes a lot of other factors such as budget, print speed, portability, latest features, and more. The printer you choose should optimally serve all these purposes according to your requirement. Our reviews, buying, and FAQ list will help you just right to choose the best printer.
List Of best printer for Android phone
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Auto 2-Sided Printer
- Canon PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Cloud Printer
- Canon PIXMA TS Series Borderless Printer
- Kodak Dock Plus 4×6″ Instant Photo Printer
- HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Printer
- Epson Ecotank ET-M1170 Monochrome Printer
- Canon PIXMA TR150 Airprint Printer
- HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer
The Best Printer for Android Phone 2022: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
There are several printers in the market that come with unique features, multiple functionalities, and unique advantages. However, you need to be careful so that you actually choose the best printer for Android phone that fulfills your requirements and not something that’s just a waste of your time and money. We have reviewed the best printers available in the market and would like to share our experiences with you. Read on to learn about 8 superior-quality printers, each serving a range of printing needs.
|NAME & Details
|Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Auto 2-Sided Printer
|Check The Price
|Canon PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Cloud Printer
|Check The Price
|Canon PIXMA TS Series Borderless Printer
|Check The Price
|Kodak Dock Plus 4×6” Instant Photo Printer
|Check The Price
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Printer
|Check The Price
|Epson Ecotank ET-M1170 Monochrome Printer
|Check The Price
|Canon PIXMA TR150 Airprint Printer
|Check The Price
|HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer
|Check The Price
1. Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Auto 2-Sided Printer
- PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology
- All-in-One features – copy, scan, print
- 3″ Color Touchscreen
- 50-Page Auto Document Feeder
- Works with Alexa
With a 500-sheet paper capacity having two 250-sheet trays, the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Printer is the best overall printer. The PrecisionCore Heat-Free technology delivers high-speed, high-volume printing with 12 color/25 black ISO ppm. We used the 4.3″ color touchscreen, which enhanced the navigation and control of the printer. The convenient setup using Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi Direct, and built-in wireless makes for ease of use of the printer. However, as a limitation, the printer has non-refillable cartridges.
- The 50-page ADF and Auto 2-sided facilitate fast and easy printing.
- Compatibility with Alexa makes it convenient to handle the printer using voice.
- Innovative heat-free technology is perfect for heavy workloads, reducing downtime.
- The various networking compatibility makes the printer versatile to use.
- The non-refillable cartridges of the printer act as a major limitation of this printer.
2. Canon PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Cloud Printer
- PIXMA Touch and Print
- Individual/Combo CLI-251 XL Ink
- PGI-250 XL Pigment Black Ink
- AirPrint technology for Apple devices
- Cloud connectivity including Facebook, Google
Due to its premium printing quality, all-in-one features, and superb ease of use and compatibility, we tag the Canon PIXMA MG6620 Wireless Cloud Printer as our premium pick. The PIXMA Touch and Print allows printing by touching a compatible NFC Android phone to the printer without any hassle. Using the Canon PRINT app and Google Cloud Print, the printer can easily be connected to smartphones and tablets. The touch screen facilitates easy navigation and elevates ease of use. The printer can even print directly on CDs and DVDs
- Easy printing for Apple Devices with Airprint technology.
- The versatility and compatibility of the printer make it easy to scan, copy and print.
- Using CLI-250 Ink and PGI-250 XL Pigment Black Ink tanks, it delivers rich colors.
- Direct CD- and DVD-printing is an added advantage the printer offers.
- The printer takes a reasonable amount of time to boot up and makes random noises when left on.
3. Canon PIXMA TS Series Borderless Printer
- All-in-One Features – scan, copy, print
- 5″ segment LCD screen
- Hi-speed USB, Wi-Fi, Wireless-Direct Connection
- 960-Color, 320-Pigment Black nozzles
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa
As far as affordability is concerned, along with delivering good printing quality, the Canon PIXMA TS Series printer tops the list. The 1.5-inch LCD screen makes for easy printing, scanning, and copying directly from the printer. With a 60-sheet input capacity, the printer works fine for residential and small office purposes. Compatibility with Wi-Fi, USB, and wireless direct connection speaks for the printer’s ease of use. The printer is, however, not compatible with Bluetooth, which would have been a nice feature to have.
- The printer can be set up easily in around 10-15 minutes.
- High print resolution offered by the printer is 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- The print speed is 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in color, which is better than other printers.
- 60-sheet input capacity makes multi-page copying and printing easy and quick.
- The printer does not print over Bluetooth, which is a major drawback.
4. Kodak Dock Plus 4x6" Instant Photo Printer
- Dock and Charge
- Kodak Photo Printer AR app
- 4Pass technology
- Dual Photo Types – Border & Borderless
- Compatible with iOS, Android, and Bluetooth
We reviewed the Kodak Dock Plus 4×6″ Photo Printer and found it to be the most compact and easily portable photo printer. With the 4Pass technology, it delivers superior quality photos. The printer can easily be connected to iOS, Android, and other devices through Bluetooth to instantly print images on 4 inches x 6 inches paper. With Two Photo Types, we can either add borders to our images or print borderless photos in larger sizes. The printer, however, does not perform well when more than 10 papers are put into the cartridge.
- The product is straightforward to assemble and operate.
- With the lightweight design, it becomes easy to carry the printer anywhere.
- The AR app warns if an image might come out in a lower resolution.
- The docking pin of the printer is pre-installed with USB C-type.
- The printer starts having issues when the paper cartridge is loaded with more than 10 pages.
5. HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless Printer
- HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology
- LED Control Panel
- Cloud Print Enabled
- Compatible with Alexa
- Wide range of paper sizes
After using the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 Wireless printer, we can undoubtedly conclude that it is the best online printer available in the market. It automatically prints the document sent to a specific email ID irrespective of where we place the printer. The compatibility with Alexa makes it convenient to control the printer using voice. The printer can print up to 18 ppm black and white and up to 10 ppm color. Supporting a wide range of paper sizes from A4, A5, and A6 to index-card, legal, statement, and many more, this printer is a right fit for home offices and small businesses.
- With printing speeds of 18 ppm black & white, and 10 ppm color, the printer is quite fast.
- ENERGY STAR certification ensures savings on energy and money.
- It becomes easier to control the device using the LED control panel.
- The compatibility with Alexa is a great convenient feature.
- The printer is not compatible with Windows 11.
6. Epson Ecotank ET-M1170 Monochrome Printer
- PrecisionCore printing technology
- Cartridge-free Printing
- Almost no warmup time
- 250-sheet paper tray
- Specialty media rear tray
The Epson Ecotank ET-M1170 Monochrome Printer is the best printer for Android phone when monochrome printing is considered. With its PrecisionCore printing technology, we got premium sharp texts and outstanding image details. The Exclusive Eco Fit bottle design makes it convenient for easy filling of the printer. We got amazing print quality using the Genuine Epson Ink. The 250-sheet paper tray with auto 2-sided printing as well as a rear tray for specialty media makes for easy-to-use properties of the printer. However, the printer does not support copying or scanning, which makes its usage limited.
- Auto 2-sided printing mechanism is convenient and great for saving time.
- This printer is compatible with both USB cable and Wi-Fi.
- The no-warmup and cooldown make the printer best to use for longer durations.
- This printer is quieter than other printers, so it can be installed anywhere.
- Being a monochrome printer, the product’s usage is limited as it also does not support copying or scanning.
7. Canon PIXMA TR150 Airprint Printer
- Compact and portable design
- 330-page print once full charge
- Compatible with smartphones, PC, laptops
- Saving maximum 5 custom templates
- Range of sheet sizes
The Canon PIXMA TR150 Airprint Printer was a complete revelation for us. We consider it as the best cloud printer due to its fast and easy printing without any physical connection. As the printer is compact, it can be easily carried anywhere. Its compatibility with mobiles, laptops, and PC speaks for the printer’s versatility. The printer can easily be connected to a computer or compatible USB power source to keep it charged while printing. Supporting a range of sheet sizes and styles such as square, letter, legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, and card size, this printer is apt for high-quality prints.
- One of the primary benefits of this printer is its easy portability.
- We can save 5 custom templates in the printer to print them without using other devices.
- The printing speed is really fast, even without a physical connection.
- The print quality of the printer is pretty sharp and detailed.
- Non-refillable cartridges of the printer limit the ease of use of the printer.
8. HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer
- Wireless printing technology
- 10-page auto document feeder
- Long-lasting battery
- 65″ color touchscreen
- Compact and easily portable
The HP OfficeJet 250 Portable Printer has been chosen by us as the best all-in-one printer. The printer can be easily connected using the HP ePrint app on a smartphone over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi direct. Using the 2.65″ color touchscreen, multipage documents can be quickly scanned, copied, and printed with convenience. The printer can also be paired with Alexa to be managed using voice. The fast-charging, long-lasting battery makes the printer best for long-hour usage. It can also easily fit in a backpack due to its compact size, so it can be carried anywhere without any issue.
- The print quality of the printer is quite competitive.
- The printer can be instantly set up in around 5-10 minutes.
- Unique and smart touchscreen for easy viewing.
- Printer charges within 90 minutes when off and connected to an AC power source.
- For multipage documents, the printer prints papers on one side and then asks to re-insert for printing the other sides.
Best Printer for Android Phone: Buying Guide
Our buying guide will help you pick out the best printer for Android phone based on several significant factors. Read through this guide so that you can evaluate which factor is most relevant to you and make a smart buying decision.
Size of the Printer
If you have limited space to keep a printer, the size of the printer you buy should be taken into consideration. As the Kodak Dock Plus 4×6″ Instant Photo Printer is the most compact one out of all our reviewed printers. With dimensions of 7 x 4 x 3 inches, it would be the ideal choice for you.
For fast and substantial printing requirements, you want to buy a printer that can survive extreme workloads and performs efficiently. The Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Auto 2-Sided Printer makes for the best overall printer with high-precision and high-speed printing features.
Today, it is essential that a printer delivers instant results even when it is connected over Wi-Fi or any other wireless technology. If you want a printer that doesn’t have the hassle of wired connectivity yet provides excellent printing results, the Canon PIXMA TR150 Airprint Printer should be your ideal choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which is the best printer for mobile phones?
Considering all the significant facets that a printer should have along with its price, the Epson Workforce Pro WF-4830 Auto 2-Sided Printer can be concluded as the best printer for mobile phones in 2022.
Q: Why can’t my Android phone find my printer?
Try opening Google Cloud Print and then tap on “Settings” and then on “Printing.” If your Android phone is present on the same Wi-Fi network as your printer, the printer should show up in the list and add itself automatically.
Q: Can I print a wireless printer without the Internet?
Even if Web access is not available, your printer can be used just fine if it has Wi-Fi connectivity, provided your router and the wireless adaptors on your network are operating correctly.
Q: Can I print from my mobile without a router?
You can now print directly from your Android device to a wireless printer. Using Bluetooth, one of the oldest wireless connectivity technologies, you can easily fulfill standard wireless printing requirements.
Q: Do printers need Wi-Fi?
Printers that are used to output documents from a computer don’t require online access to function, provided the document to be printed is present on the local memory or the local network.
Printers are essential for everyday official work. Since there are quite a few in the market with multiple features, at times, it becomes difficult to find the best one for your Android phone. Our comprehensive review guide will help you pick out the best printer for Android phone as per your requirement and budget. Go through this thoroughly to learn about the top printers and make a smart purchase.