Stickers and labels look pretty simple but quite complicated to print out. Churning out the graphics and texts uniformly and consistently isn’t easy. Again, printing on small papers and vinyl is a tricky affair. The best printer for Avery labels makes home and companiescome with tools that enable this process.
Stickers and labels are affordable and cost-effective media for advertisements. That’s precisely why they are a familiar scene on door jambs, vehicles, and other visible areas. They also help to prove the ownership and authenticity of millions of goods.
That aside, not every printing machine can produce the finest results out of Avery templates. For that reason, there is a need to be exceptionally on the lookout for a model that meets your objectives.
HP ENVY 5055
- Two – Sided Printing :Yes
- Functions : Print, Scan, Copy
- Max Page Size : 8.5 x 14 inch
- Display (2.2 inches): Touchscreen
Comparison Table For Top 10 Printers For Avery Labels
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|HP ENVY 5055||Check The Price|
|Canon PIXMA TS6220||Check The Price|
|Canon PIXMA TR4520||Check The Price|
HP OfficeJet 5255
|Check The Price|
HP DeskJet 2622
|Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8025||Check The Price|
|Epson WorkForce WF-7710||Check The Price|
Epson Expression Home XP-4100
|Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet 3830||Check The Price|
|Check The Price|
Best Printers For Avery Labels Reviews
1. HP ENVY 5055
- It features versatile connectivity options.
- You get to save on ink with amazing replacement programs.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It enables borderless photo printing.
We bet that you have heard of, seen, or used an HP printer brand in your professional life. The company’s devices make up a sizable fraction of printing machines in the market. And it is not by coincidence. HP designs and manufactures its products with usability and performance in mind.
The HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer is one of the company’s most popular models. It is an easy to use machine that lives up to expectations. The device features a monochrome touchscreen for easy navigation. It is a typical home printer for amateurs and professionals.
The ENVY 5055 prides itself of unbeatable quality. That is the reason why you will find it ideal for printing stickers and Avery labels. Despite being an inkjet model, the texts are laser-quality. Besides, the machine has an incredible output on photos and images; hence including logos into your labels will be a perfect idea.
The machine has relatively sufficient output for a home printer. It has a monthly volume of approximately 400 sheets. Such a capacity is perfectly fine for printing pre-cut labels and will impressively serve small and medium companies or businesses.
- The printer has relatively sufficient output for a home printer.
- It has a monthly volume of approximately 400 sheets.
- It is perfect for printing pre-cut labels.
- The printer is compact and easy to use.
- It comes with a HD display.
- The online support is not good.
2. Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220
- It allows mobile, wireless, and wired connections.
- The output quality is remarkable.
- You can easily connect to smartphones or tablets.
- It allows for automatic duplexing.
You need a fantastic printing machine to print stickers and labels. That is often not easy to find. However, you don’t need to worry about it. The Canon PIXMA TS6220 Wireless All in One Photo Printer an incredible choice with amazing features. The multifunction machine is convenient and straightforward.
The machine provides a versatile range of connection options. You can enjoy the convenience of both wired and wireless connections. Notably, the users have a choice to select between Bluetooth, USB, and Wi-Fi connections. Connecting the device to smartphones or tablets is equally simple.
Besides printing photos, the TS6220 is also ideal for a range of tasks. You can easily print reports, documents, invitations, and pictures. The implication of this feature means that the printer doesn’t restrict you to printing labels alone.
The machine is considerably fast and efficient. However, the primary highlight of the Canon machine lies in the quality prints that it guaranties. Equipped with an optical resolution of 1200 by 2400 dots per inch, it is universally agreed that the device is built for quality.
- It works outstanding in creative printing.
- It has an individual color ink mechanism.
- The printer is compact.
- It has the latest technology HD touch screen.
- It sometimes takes a long time to connect via Wi-Fi.
3. Canon PIXMA TR4520
- It is an excellent tool for mobile printing.
- It features a built-in auto document feeder.
- It accommodates a maximum paper size of up to 8.5 by 14 inches.
- The machine produces high-quality printouts.
Inkjet printers are often famous for their speed. The Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All in One Photo Printer is no different. It features convenient speeds of about ten pages per minute. However, the feature that makes it stand out as an Avery label printer is its unbeatable quality. The machine does better than most lasers.
The multifunction printing tool does more than producing fantastic printouts. Instead, you can use it for a range of other home office tasks such as faxing, scanning, and copying. Such a feature saves you from purchasing different office equipment for respective duties.
It is a true wireless printing machine that allows you to print or scan from anywhere around your home or office. The manufacture includes both wired and wireless connections for convenience. Other exclusive features include Mopria Print Service, Canon AirPrint, and print automation.
If you have used a Canon PIXMA printer before, then we are confident that you understand how easy they are to use. The PIXMA TR4520 is no exception. Besides, this model features an auto power ON/OFF for more convenience.
- The printer has a compact design.
- It has amazing wireless connectivity.
- It has a photo print smart app.
- Effortlessly prints images from Ipad and other devices.
- Sometimes it gives false low ink alerts.
4. HP OfficeJet 5255
- It comes with a versatile range of wireless connectivity.
- It features a fast print speed of up to 20 pages per minute.
- It is easy to set up and use.
- It allows printing or scanning to cloud-based applications.
The HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer is a fantastic tool for homes, businesses, and offices. It is a printing machine that incomparably blends versatility in connectivity, paper handling, and speed. Moreover, you can trust the versatile tool to handle all your office tasks.
It is an ultimately all in one printing machine that will ensure that you attend to all office needs besides printing Avery template labels and stickers. You can copy, scan, and fax from this versatile machine. While it stands out as a versatile machine, this piece of tool does equally well to guarantee quality.
It features a fairly good resolution to provide unbeatable print, scan, and copy quality. Moreover, it stands out as a very easy to use machine. It has a combination of exquisite features that include automatic duplexing, an intuitive touchscreen, and network-ready connection to help with ease of use.
Finally, the machine will conveniently handle anything without any complications. For example, you can easily print PDF files, email attachments, business presentations, and flyers directly from a device of your choice. You have the option to print wirelessly or through a USB connection.
- There’s Smart Bluetooth technology.
- It prints fast on all connectivity mediums.
- It supports legal-size documents.
- The printer has a 35-page auto-document feeder.
- The scanner app bugs sometimes.
5. HP DeskJet 2622
- It features a high productivity level.
- It is easy to set up and handle.
- It is immensely cost-effective.
- It comes with the versatile HP Smart App.
We end this review with another one from HP, and it is not by coincidence. Just like nearly all HP machines, the HP DeskJet 2622 All-in-One Compact Printer brings everything you need to the table. It is reliable, versatile, and perfectly convenient.
The DeskJet 2622 is a true testimony that the ability of a perfect printing machine does not lie in its size. It is a conveniently compact machine that stands up against larger options. You get to save space by investing in this machine. However, the compact nature doesn’t interfere with the rest of its capabilities.
It is also worth noting that the printing machine remains one of the most proficient when it comes to productivity. Using Original HP 65 cartridges ensures that the ink delivers double the number of pages that most printers of its caliber would provide.
Finally, the paper handling capability of this device is an attractive feature. It can handle a versatile range of media types. Such a feature ensures that you have the opportunity to print on any Avery templates and stickers.
- It can handle a versatile range of media types.
- You can print through the smart app.
- It works perfectly with voice activation Alexa.
- The price falls in the affordable range.
- The Wi-fi connection bugs sometimes.
6. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Compatible Devices: Smartphone
- Color Touchscreen
It is a quite amazing update to the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968. The printer has brilliant features to offer. It has a fast printing speed and it prints 20 pages per minute. The fast color print includes copy, scan, and fax. It is manufactured and designed with the latest technology. So, you will not have to repeat any traditional and time-consuming tasks for printing. It connects pretty fast with your smartphone and prints your documents.
The smart app lets you organize your documents before and after printing. The HP printer is delivered to your home and you get the first 2-month ink for free. It saves you a lot of money. The smart app lets you access the printer/scanner and check ink levels. The Wi-Fi of the printer is self-healing and it connects itself. The printer has triple layer security which keeps your documents safe from hackers.
- The Wi-Fi is reliable and self-healing.
- The printing speed of 20 ppm is pretty fast.
- The design is sustainable and is manufactured with less plastic.
- It comes with a 1-year hardware warranty.
- It does not have ink delivery services.
7. Epson WorkForce WF-7710
- Connectivity: Cloud Printing, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, USB
- Compatible devices: Smartphones, PC, Laptops
- Color: Black
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- HP Instant Ink Eligible
The printer is an upgraded model in the HP OfficeJet series. It is manufactured with new and latest technology. The printer comes with smart Bluetooth, enhanced Wi-Fi, and has fast printing speed. It is a good addition to your home office. The size of the printer is also compact and the design is stylish. It is an all-rounder printer. You can use it to copy, print, scan, and fax documents. The printer comes with an efficient 35-page automatic document feeder.
It has easy and simple navigation controls. You can easily control settings from the small HD touchscreen display. The printer comes with free 2-month ink. The smart app allows you to set up wireless printing via smartphone. You can also use iCloud, GDrive, and Dropbox to transfer your documents for printing.
- The printer has Hi-Speed printing with USB 2.0.
- It supports Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
- You can create borderless prints.
- It has a versatile 250-sheet tray capacity.
- Simple navigation and controls.
- It has a 1-year hardware warranty.
- It will not print monochrome if it’s out of color ink.
8. Epson Expression Home XP-4100
- Wireless and Wi-Fi direct
- Smartphone printing
- Color: Black
- Inkjet Printing technology
If you are looking for an easy printing solution in your office, then this is the one you should buy. The printer has a 100-sheet tray, great performance, and is small in size. It does not make any disturbing sound. It handles a variety of paper sizes. It can easily fit your desktop. The printer also supports 2-sided printing features. The dash replenishment feature never lets the printer go out of ink.
The printer is manufactured with the latest technology. It has high-quality Epson ink cartridges. The company suggests not using any 3rd party cartridges with this model. Original cartridges are manufactured according to the printer. It can be easily removed and refilled. The printer has ultrafine HD printing results. The text and images are sharp and crisp. You can easily print borderless images using this printer.
- The printer has a total 100-sheet capacity.
- It prints fast and makes no noise.
- The design is compact.
- It has a touchscreen display.
- It supports voice activation.
- Simple to set and easy navigation.
- It sometimes takes a long time to connect to Wi-Fi.
9. HP OfficeJet 3830
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- HP Instant Ink Eligible
- Auto Document Feeder
- Cloud Print Enable
OfficeJet Pro is the perfect model for your office and home. It comes with an amazing design.The printer has fast-speed printing. It prints up to 20-pages per minute that includes scan, fax, and copying. The printer is delivered with everything and 2-months worth of free ink. The printer is all packed with the latest tech and innovation. So it is easy to set and connect it with a mobile app.
The app lets you print documents from any device via a smart app. The Wi-Fi connectivity is stable and reliable. There are no compromises in the printing speed via Wi-Fi. The design is sustainable, as it has 15% less plastic. The built-in security makes sure that information stays safe from hackers. It also lets you print documents from Gdrive, iCloud, and Dropbox.
- The printer has a one-year warranty.
- It supports 2-sided print.
- It is compact and stylish.
- The wi-fi is self connecting.
- It has an HD display.
- Free ink feature is restricted by the state.
10. Brother HL-L2300D
- USB connectivity
- Laser Printing technology
- Compatibility: PC and Laptop
- One sheet tray
- Auto-document feeder
The printers are essential for busy office space and home offices. However, if you work in a busy office space where there is a lot of printing required you need a fast printer. The unit is pretty slim and has a compact design. It is perfect for a small office space. You can carry it easily to any space. Talking about the color tank. It is a long-term investment. Once you buy a new tank color it works perfectly fine for up to a year.
The ink cartridges are designed in a specific way, so it uses only the amount of ink required and no excess. Also, it creates an internal storage tank for the ink. The printer supports 2-sided printing and the outcome is sharp. You do not need any additional drivers for this printer.
- The printer has the latest technology infused ink cartridge.
- Tray capacity is spacious and can handle up to 250-sheets.
- The size is compact and portable.
- The printing quality is HD.
- It is easily connected through Wi-Fi.
- The scanning feature bugs sometimes.
Buying Guide For Avery Label Printers
The following factors come into play when shopping for an Avery label printer;
It is general knowledge that most labels are often printed on specialty papers. If you are a guru in the printing industry, then you are undoubtedly in the know that not every machines can handle all specialty papers. However, an excellent printing tool for Avery labels should be able to handle a range of media types.
Look for a printer that is not restricted to handling plain papers alone. Gloss photo papers, high-resolution papers, envelopes, labels, and stickers are some of the most complicated types of materials that an ideal machine should be able to handle.
In most cases, you will find Avery templates of different sizes and shapes. How your template of choice fits into the paper size is another issue altogether. The best printer for Avery label must exhibit versatility in paper handling to faultlessly fit in most Avery templates.
Most professionals prefer wide-format machines with the ability also to accommodate smaller media sizes. Therefore, it would be ideal to consider devices that will comfortably take in A2, A3, A4, and smaller paper sizes. This factor sounds pretty apparent, but very essential.
The primary function of labels is to exchange essential information. And when it comes to product labeling, the name is the first item that the customer meets. We hope that you understand the impact of the first impression.
Why not create a memorable first approach by ensuring that the quality of your labels is beyond reproach?
While there is a lot to do with design when it comes to labels, a lot more lies in the print resolution of your printing machine. The secret is to choose a printer with a reasonable print resolution. If you value quality, then you may decide to compromise speed to get the finest on resolution.
d.Device Compatibility And Connectivity
Interestingly, not all printer devices are compatible with all the standard equipment operating systems. Therefore, consider the type of device you intend to connect your machine to when shopping for the ultimate printing tool. Conventional operating systems include Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Be on the lookout!
Look, device compatibility, and connectivity are often two different factors for choosing printers. However, we combined them in this article because the type of connectivity options that you can enjoy will depend on the kind of devices you intend to use. The most convenient options include USB, Ethernet, WiFi, WiFi-Direct, Bluetooth, and Cloud Printing.
The versatility of Avery label printers cannot be ignored. They can effectively print labels of various shapes to fit a versatile range of applications. Most popular shapes include square, oval, rectangular, and circular labels. Besides, apart from label printing, these machines can also perform a range of general office tasks.
While this article contains the best Avery label printers, we advise that you use the buying guide and reviews to find a model that best meets your objectives. Each model comes with a consortium of unique features and specifications that make them vary in performance.