Real estate agency is currently a booming business here in the US and across the globe. That implies that the competition is equally high. To stay afloat, you need competitive personnel, incredible marketing strategies, and functional tools. Among the essential needs for efficiency is the best printer for real estate agents.
While this fact is not known to many, you can’t do without a printing machine if you are into real estate business. Tenancy agreements and contracts need printing and copying. Both tenants and landlords need to read from the same page and stay conversant with the law.
However, while you won’t notice any significant differences between an ideal printer for real estate agents and an ordinary office or business printing tool, not every machine has everything that you need for the agency work.
The following are some of the factors to consider when shopping for a printer for real estate agents.
HP ENVY 5055 Printer
- Print speed: 10 ppm black, 7 ppm color
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Connectivity: USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cloud Printing
- Auto 2-Sided Printing: Yes
List Of Top Printer For Real Estate Agents
Comparison Table For Top 10 Printing Machines For Real Estate
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|HP ENVY 5055||Check The Price|
HP OfficeJet 5255
|Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8025||Check The Price|
|HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw||Check The Price|
|Canon PIXMA TR8520||Check The Price|
|HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw||Check The Price|
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978
|Check The Price|
HP OfficeJet Pro 8035
|Check The Price|
HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw
|Check The Price|
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
|Check The Price|
Best Printers For Real Estate Agents Reviews
1. HP ENVY 5055
- It presents users with a versatile wired and wireless connections.
- It is compatible with a range of media devices.
- The compact nature is exceptionally space-saving.
- It provides affordable printing options.
- It guarantees high-quality photos and document printing.
If you are looking for a perfect machine to meet all your real estate agency needs, then the HP ENVY 5055 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer is an ideal option. It is as versatile as it is functional. The fact that this machine can copy, print, and scan ensures that it can conveniently attend to most office and home tasks.
The machine will, without any problems, print and make precise copies of all the contracts and tenancy agreements. It has a remarkably high print and scan resolutions. Even more, you can quickly scan copies of such materials and email to the relevant parties and store them safely for proper record keeping.
The HP ENVY 5055 blends productivity and creativity in a way that you cannot imagine. Often, advertisement materials need a lot of creativity and quality. The HP machine doesn’t fall short. It delivers high-quality printouts with unbeatable text clarity and image crispness.
It is also worth noting that the machine presents you with a versatile range of compatibility options. It works faultlessly with Mac, Android, Windows, and iOS content devices. So, save from Linux, you can efficiently operate this machine from any other remaining media outlet.
- Supported by HP Smart App which simplifies set up and manipulation.
- Remote connection permits printing even when you’re away.
- BlueTooth and WiFi connectivity are enabled.
- Wireless connections saves you from messy wiring.
- This unit prints slower than average laser printers.
- It may not be ideal for frequent and high volume printing.
2. HP OfficeJet 5255
- It comes with the intuitive HP Smart App.
- More convenience comes with the inclusion of auto-duplexing and ADF.
- You can print email attachments directly.
- The 2.2-inch monochrome touchscreen makes using the machine easy.
- It produces high-quality borderless photos.
Standalone printing machines are great when it comes to delivering the finest quality. However, if you find a printer model that does every office task in your agency without compromising quality, then that must be a better pick. A perfect example is the versatile HP OfficeJet 5255 Wireless All-in-One Printer.
The OfficeJet machine delivers beyond ordinary transforming digital content into physical content. It can print, send fax, copy, and scan. Therefore, when you talk about a true all in one printer, then this HP device is a perfect description. The merit of owning such a machine is the convenience you get by performing all functions from a single machine.
Again, if you are tech-savvy and like the efficiency and convenience that comes with going wireless, then this is your type of office equipment. But that only applies if you have gadgets that will go along with it.
Dual-band Wi-Fi, Cloud printing, and Bluetooth Smart options are key highlights if you want to enjoy efficiency. It also comes with the easy to use HP Smart app and Cloud printing. That goes beyond the normal range of wireless capabilities of many printing machines.
Such a range of efficiency in connectivity options allows you to print all types of documents from a variety of sources. You can easily print email attachments, PDF, flyers, and presentations. Such a feature makes doing business pretty easy and affordable.
- This unit operates on BlueTooth and Dual Band Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Cloud printing-enabled so you can step up your performance with much ease.
- High yield cartridges are available depending on the volume you require.
- The instant ink delivery program may not be available in other geogrpahies.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
- The self-healing Wi-Fi ensures a reliable connection.
- You can save on ink replacement by choosing an ideal service.
- Easily synchronize to business applications to eliminate repetitive tasks.
- It features a sustainable design.
While the HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 All-in-One Wireless Printeris a perfect option for printing real estate agency advert documents such as flyers and brochures, the machine means more than that to your enterprise. The multifunction printing device works splendidly well to upgrade your business with smarter and faster printing.
The OfficeJet Pro 8025 is the immediate replacement of the famous and customer favorite OfficeJet pro 6968. It, therefore, features better performance and convenience than its predecessor. Moreover, this machine is designed and made for small and medium offices. That makes it perfect for real estate agents.
If speed is a concern for your business, then you won’t get it wrong with this machine. It is a faster model than the previous model and boasts of incredible printing of up to 20 pages per minute. Color copies are explicitly clear and come at incredible speeds. So is scanning and copying rates.
Interestingly, this device allows you to eliminate repetitive tasks. You can easily sync it to Google Drive, QuickBooks, and other applications. This implies that you can link all your business applications for easy access and printing of receipts and documents.
- This printer simplifies repetitive admin tasks, and works great with Smart Tasks.
- Remote printing enabled so you can stay inspired and put it down on paper wherever you are.
- HP App simplifies set up and makes remote manipulation easy as well.
- This printer may not be best suited if you print on high volume frequently.
4. HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw
- It is fully wireless and easy to use.
- It provides fast speeds for productive institutions.
- You can easily print from mobile devices.
- It allows for high-quality color and mono printing.
- It is an all in one printing machine that can print, scan, fax, and copy.
A printing machine should not slow down your work. That is why reliability becomes a core consideration for anyone looking for a piece of office equipment- be it a printer, PC, lamination machine, or any other. The HP LaserJet Pro M281fdw All in One Wireless Color Laser Printer is one such reliable tool for productive offices.
Most people who are enthusiastic about laser machines love the laser qualities of the printers but hate the design that the qualities are encompassed in. That is not the case with the M281fdw. At 16.6 by 16.5 by 13.2 inches, this machine is incredibly compact for a laser machine. It will fit perfectly on that space on your desk.
Well, it is also worth noting that the printer has a range of amazing features. The entire device is completely wireless. This ensures convenience when you decide to establish a Wi-Fi connection. Moreover, you can still print directly from a tablet or smartphone using the new and highly functional HP Smart App.
More incredibly, the machine is pretty fast. It features remarkable speeds of up to 22 pages per minute. More convenience comes with the fact that this machine offers reliable duplex color printing. Finally, it allows for hands-free operation, thanks to the massive 250-page input tray.
- Scan to email feature promotes performance efficiency.
- Touchscreen promotes better control over work and promotes multitasking.
- High yield toners are available depending on your requirements.
- Some users may find there’s a longer wait between queuing and actual printing.
5. Canon PIXMA TR8520
- It comes with a range of wired and wireless connectivity options.
- It is compact and saves space.
- It can copy, scan, print, and fax.
- The pricing is moderate and friendly.
Canon put more features in the Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless All In One Printer than in most of its machines. The company packs this printing tool with exemplary design and performance elements. It is a perfect small device with a clever design that fits impressively on your workbench.
But what makes this machine a useful tool for real estate agents? You see, Canon has a hawk-eye for high-quality photos. So, all their printing machines guarantee remarkable photo quality; the PIXMA TR8520 is no exception. Such a feature ensures that you can conveniently print high-quality real estate advert materials such as flyers and brochures complete with high definition photos.
The machine folds small and takes up very little space in your office. Yet, it comes with two trays to conveniently attend to a variety of real estate assignments. Interestingly, the rear tray can comfortably accommodate specialty papers hence makes it ideal for printing photos and other specialty documents.
Finally, the machine is one of the easiest to use in its category. Establishing a connection is pretty easy, thanks to the inclusion of both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. Besides, it comes with an easy to navigate 4.3-inch touchscreen for more efficiency.
- This printer works well across desktops and mobile devices.
- Cloud-enabled, this printer permits working directly across Cloud-based apps.
- It provides the option of saving to an SD card to save scans and use across devices.
- This printer is highly compatible with Android and iOS OS.
- You won’t be able to turn on or off your printer using your mobile.
6. HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw
- Voice command-enabled, works with Alexa
- WiFi, BlueTooth, and USB connectivity
- Supports printing on various-sized media
- Single pass, double-sided printing
- 3-inch screen
Not all printers give you all the conveniences that come with wireless connectivity. This unit gives you those plus more.
To start with, printing quality is excellent and the speed is one to be admired by other all-in-one printers. When you can, we highly encourage you to go for printers with eco features. This one doesn’t just come with an energy-saving function, it also lets you print on both sides of your paper in a single pass.
If you want to enjoy all the latest printer features and maximize them for the work you do, this printer allows you to. Work seamlessly across devices or connect to and from your Cloud accounts and folders. It is easily the only printer you need for all your printing and scanning needs.
- This printer can accommodate up to a legal-sized paper.
- It works across various devices, whether running on Android or iOS OS.
- Automatic back-to-back printing saves on resources.
- Energy-saving features promote lower power bills.
- All purchases come with one-year warranty and tech support.
- All-in-one helpful features require you to set aside a larger space.
7. HP OfficeJet Pro 6978
- WiFi, USB, and ethernet connectivity
- Scan to email
- Voice command enabled, works with Alexa
Laser printers generally print faster than jet printers. But, that speed comes with higher cost – it’s a fact most buyers and users tend to overlook. So, if you’re planning to get a printer for personal use and require more basic functionality with acceptably stunning, vibrant prints, you should definitely take this factor under consideration.
Beyond the basics, it also brings the practical convenience of wireless WiFi connectivity, although we would have preferred it more if it were also running with BlueTooth. Nonetheless, it provides a wired option via USB. While wires may seem obsolete and old-fashioned, as yet, nothing comes close to the stability that it brings.
- This printer is compatible across desktops, laptops, and mobile devices.
- Scan then send directly to mail – perfects efficiency and performance like no other.
- Bring ideas from conception to paper whenever inspiration strikes, even from mobile.
- Professional, exact colors for at most, just 50% of what laser printing would cost.
- Two-sided copying and scanning lets you get the job done faster.
- All purchases come with warranty but it covers specific parts only.
8. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035
- WiFi, Ethernet, and USB connectivity
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Cloud-enabled manipulation
- Smart app enabled
When you need a printer to deliver high resolution, vibrant, and professional prints for your art or hobby, this is the one. Let inspiration strike wherever you are, regardless of whether you’re working on your desktop or lounging with your tablet in hand. Easily express your thoughts and put it down on paper in an instant.
Though we would have loved an option for BlueTooth, WiFi is great if you have a stable internet connection at home. Anyway, for even more stability, you can either choose to connect via USB or ethernet if you’re working on your desktop or laptop.
- Cloud-enabled scanning and printing significantly cuts down on time in completing tasks.
- HP Smart App operation supports easy setup and manipulation
- Network-ready, you may easily add this to your home or office system.
- Wide compatibility across multiple devices running on various OS.
- It stabilizes your wireless connection to help stay connected to your device.
- Setting up this printer for the first time can be tedious.
9. HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdw
- Wolf Pro Security enabled
- Double-sided printing, copying, and scanning
- Dual band WiFi, USB connectivity
- Up to 4000 pages per month
- Prints at 40 ppm
HP promises your first page of print job is out in as fast as 6.1 seconds after you queue. Although that also depends on how good and stable your connection is, most especially if you’re working on wireless. Even with potential hiccups, this printer does produce printouts really fast.
Other than that, get more efficiency by scanning directly to mail. We would have loved this even more if it could connect directly to Cloud. But, then again, that depends on your need for functionality.
- The security features are the best available in the market today.
- Prints very fast and with double-sided capability, you can complete tasks at half the time.
- Scan to mail saves up resources and eliminates tedious file transfers.
- Energy saving features help keep power bills low.
- This printer isn’t Cloud-enabled.
10. HP OfficeJet Pro 9015
- Comes with security features
- Print from mobile
- WiFi, ethernet, and USB connectivity
- HP Smart App supported
One of the biggest problems in today’s increasingly connected world is protecting your privacy and the security of information you’re working on. This printer makes sure these essential elements are covered in this printer. It comes with security features that automatically encrypts your data, as well as offers password protection for your access and the documents you work on.
It also gives you three options to connect from your device – WiFi, ethernet, or USB. And, since you can print directly from your mobile, feel free to move around your space with nothing but inspiration and your mobile device on hand, ready to capture your next inspiring creation.
- Double-sided printing lets you save on paper, energy, and your time.
- It allows you to print files and images directly from USB.
- Protect the privacy and security of data you’re working on with encryption.
- HP Smart App permits you to connect directly to and from Cloud-based apps.
- Manages your WiFi connection to create a stable link between this printer and your device.
- It isn’t ideal for printing, scanning, or copying legal-sized documents.
Printer For Real Estate Agents Buying Guide
Inkjet Or Laser
Should I choose a laser or inkjet printing machine? This is often the first, and arguably the most difficult decision to settle on when shopping for the best printer for real estate agents. The difference lies in the name, as you’ve probably guessed. Laser printers use lasers or powdered inks known as toners, while inkjet options use liquid inks.
When it comes to making the decision, cost, and efficiency are always the determining factors. Inkjets have a lower upfront cost on both the printing machine and initial ink. But since inks run out faster, the operating costs are higher.
Laser options take a few seconds to heat. But once they do, they boast of superior printing speeds. Also, laser options guarantee above-average quality. On the other hand, inkjets perform better with photos and design-heavy assignments that involve graphics.
What do you intend to do with your ideal printing machine? Of course, there is the aspect of printing, and every printer will do that. If you also plan to copy, scan, and fax, then this should as well guide your decision when shopping for a printer. You can achieve all the functions from a single machine.
Space is often a luxury for most real estate agencies. Thus, separate machines for each function will eat up the entire room. There are all in one options that can conveniently do all the tasks you intend to do without compromising print quality.
Size And Weight
Size and weight are a concern for two reasons. Firstly, you need a printing device that takes up the least amount of space in your office. This should be a vital concern, particularly if space is not in abundance. You should consider a machine that fits perfectly on your desk without eating up much of the working area.
Secondly, space and weight as consideration for choosing the right printer is a factor for agents who sometimes operate on the move. What do you do when you need contracts printed when you are out of the office? A lightweight and portable printer is your solution as you can always tag it along to remote workplaces.
Finally, you need a machine with the right connectivity options for your kind of media devices. An excellent printing tool should allow for both wired and wireless connections. Standard options include USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi-Direct. Consider a machine with at least 2 of the options as mentioned earlier.
Indeed, a printing machine may not be the first office equipment that comes to mind when starting up a real estate agency. However, it is an essential tool that you can’t overlook. Lack of it may mean outsourcing the production of flyers, contracts, agreements, and brochures.
It is not only inconvenient when you outsource, but outsourcing also comes with an increase in running costs. That is precisely why you need an in-house printing system. The surest way to achieve that is to purchase the best printer for real estate agent. This article acts as a comprehensive guide.