Waterslide decal papers are special,transparent transfer papers which can be conveniently used to transfer an image or text on any smooth surface.They can produce highly detailed prints. It is common in craft areas whether for business of DIY projects.
Unlike previous days, custom decals can now be created by any hobbyist with the onset of printable decal paper for color inkjet and laser printer.
But does searching for the right waterslide printer get stressful? Are questions running through your brain and leaving you confused? Whether you like to get crafty as a hobby or own a business of your own, this article can be your savior.
We know how it feels but fear no longer as we are about to discuss some of the best printer for waterslide decals in the market at present, along with pointers to bear in mind before making your buy.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710
- Speed: 10 PPM (color); 18 PPM (black)
- Print Resolution: 4800 x 2400 DPI
- Auto Document Feeder Option
- PrecisionCore Technology for Borderless Prints
Comparison Chart For Top 10 Printers For Waterslide Decals
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|Epson WorkForce WF-7710||Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet 5255||Check The Price|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8025||Check The Price|
|Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220||Check The Price|
|Canon PIXMA MG3620||Check The Price|
|Epson EcoTank ET-15000||Check The Price|
|Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer||Check The Price|
|Canon PIXMA Pro-100||Check The Price|
|HP ENVY 5055||Check The Price|
|Epson Expression ET-2750||Check The Price|
Best Printers For Waterslide Decals
1. Epson Workforce WF-7710
- Can fax as well along with printing, scanning and copying
- ADF and auto-duplexing
- Saves energy and requires 80 % less power than color laser printers
- High-resolution output
With its all-in-one ability to print, scan, copy and fax, this device is perfect for home use and can be used by up to 5 users. It has printings speeds of 10 PPM for color and 18 PPM for black. A resolution of 4800 x 2400 DPI, can provide you high-quality and amazingly detailed prints.
Along with a capacity of maximum of 20,000 pages a month (1300 recommended), this device also contains automatic-duplexing and a 35-page ADF to make your tasks a whole lot efficient. This inkjet model from Epson can support a versatile range of paper sizes and materials.
It also supports wireless and mobile printing via Epson iPrint Mobile App, Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, Fire OS, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Ethernet, etc. The device is also effortless to control and navigate using its 4.3 inches color touchscreen.
Energy STAR certified, this device not only will save power, but will also make it more economical for your printing spree as it uses 80% less power compared to color laser printers.
- It’s an all-in-one printer to scan, print, copy, and fax.
- It provides an exceptional printing speed of 18 ppm for black and 20 ppm for color.
- With a maximum printing capacity of 20,000 pages, this device ensures a 35-page ADF and auto-duplexing for an efficient task experience.
- This highly-efficient device ensures mobile and wireless printing.
- There is no voice-activated printing available.
2. HP Officejet 5255
- Monochrome touchscreen control panel
- Scan to email via phone camera
- Cloud printing
- Dual-band Wi-Fi for more reliable connection
- Energy STAR certified to save energy
This device can fax as well along with other functions, and also includes ADF and auto-duplexing for convenience and time-saving. With speeds of 10 PPM (black) and 7 PPM (color), you can easily glide through tasks smoothly.
It can also provide you with great quality, clear and detailed outputs with resolutions of 1200 x 1200 DPI (black) and 4800 x 1200 DPI (color). The usage is made easy for you through its simple and easy 2.2-inches monochrome touchscreen.
The HP Smart App enables you to effortlessly set up, and print directly from your social media or cloud, or even scan directly with a phone camera. With the Bluetooth Smart, wireless printing and dual-band Wi-Fi, you can easily get printing with a reliable connectivity straight out of the box.
It also supports a versatile range of paper materials and sizes. You can print it all; be it email attachments, flyers, PDF or business presentations from mobile devices, PC, or laptops. Or, print directly via the USB port and you can also send/receive faxes with the rear port for phones.
- It ensures ADF and auto-duplexing for optimal experience, time-saving, and convenience.
- Its 2.2-inches monochrome touch screen ensures easy usability.
- It allows printing directly from the cloud or social media using the HP smart app.
- There are dual-band wifi, Bluetooth smart, and wireless printing to ensure easy printing and reliable connection.
- The price is comparatively a bit higher than other printers.
3. HP OfficeJet Pro 8025
- Can save shortcuts for increased efficiency
- Compact design to save space
- Sustainable design
- Voice-activated printing
- Can be synced with Google Drive, Quick Books, etc.
With a high speed of 20 PPM(black) and 10 PPM(color), this device comes with ADF and auto-duplexing and can deliver you with it all- print, scan, copy and fax. Up to 4800 x 1200 DPI resolution delivers you nothing short of incredibly detailed and high-quality prints.
It comes with a 2.65 inches color touchscreen which is easy to operate and you can increase your efficiency by removing repeated steps in your regular tasks by creating shortcuts easily. It is 14% smaller to save more of the space in your home office/small office desk.
The device can also be synced with Google Drive,QuickBooks, etc. by using Smart Tasks. It’s the most effortless method to organize and digitizebusiness documents and receipts on your phones. With a sustainable design, it’s made of recycled electronics and plastic an only up to 15% of its weight is comprised of plastic.
This model supports Ethernet connectivity and also supports wireless and mobile printing via Mopria, AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi and HP Smart App. It even includes voice-activated printing to provide a more hands-free experience and can function both via Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- This printer comes with ADF and auto-duplexing to ensure print, scan, copy, and fax.
- It ensures saving shortcuts for increasing efficiency.
- It is made of recycled plastics and electronics and ensures a sustainable design.
- Ethernet connectivity along with wireless and mobile printing.
- It can be a bit expensive for budget-friendly buyers.
4. Canon 2986C002 PIXMA TS6220
- 5 individual cartridges for superior quality
- Supports IFTTT to make apps work together with the device
- Automatic on/off
- Allows you to enlarge copies or restore faded photos before printing
- Ink levels can be monitored via 3 inches LCD touchscreen
Ideal for home or small office/home office, this device can print, scan and copy with great speeds of up to 10 PPM (color) and 15 PPM (black). It can effortlessly manage all your requirements and deliver incredible quality output with its resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 DPI (print) and 1200 x 2400 DPI (scan).
Five individual color cartridges provide you impeccable quality and the 3 inches LCD touchscreen will enable you to monitor ink levels so that only the color running low can be replaced before going dry. It supports a various range of paper sizes and paper materials and contains dual trays- for normal and glossy paper.
You can even restore faded photos or enlarge copies before printing on this fantastic creation from Canon. The IFTTT (If This Then That) support will ensure that all your apps work together with this device. This model is also compatible with Amazon Alexa to serve you with a voice-activated printing experience.
With automatic on/off feature and Energy STAR certification, this device saves energy too; saving your money, resources and efforts. Print wirelessly as well through Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon Mobile Printing, AirPrint and Wi-Fi.
- You’ll enjoy exceptional quality print with five individual color cartridges.
- It consists of a dual tray – one for normal and the other for glossy papers.
- This amazing Canon creation allows enlarging copies or restoring fading photos.
- It is compatible with Amazon Alexa to ensure a voice-activated printing experience.
- Improper maintenance can result in malfunctioning.
5. Canon PIXMA MG3620
- High resolutions for excellent quality.
- Quiet Mode for noise-free printing
- Compact design saves space
- Photos can be merged to create larger photos
Another model from Canon that delivers spectacular quality with resolutions of up to 600 x 600 DPI (B/W) and 4800 x 1200 DPI (color) for both printing and copying. Scanning resolution is also high with up to 1200 x 2400 DPI. You can print away at quite decent speeds of maximum 9.9 IPM (B/W) and 5.7 IPM (color).
The Canon PRINT app can enable you to effortlessly scan and print documents and pictures directly from mobile devices. Wireless and mobile printing support will let you to conveniently print from any corner of your home via Canon PRINT, NFC, Mopria, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
You can use full color, photo quality prints that will make your presentations stand out. Through merging several photos you can also create larger images due to its borderless photo printing feature.
This device can handle numerous paper sizes and paper materials and also comes with a Quiet mode for a noise-free experience to protect your concentration. Its compact design and all-in-one functions not only saves space and increases convenience, but also saves energy-as promised by its Energy STAR certification.
- It allows you to scan and print the document directly from the mobile phone using the Canon Print App.
- Enjoy a convenient printing experience with wireless and mobile printing support.
- Its borderless photo printing feature allows users to merge multiple photos to create larger images.
- All-in-one functions and compact design ensure time-saving, energy efficiency, and optimal convenience.
- No significant cons we found.
6. Epson EcoTank ET-15000
- Save up to 90% on Ink
- Best selling supertank printer
- Versatile paper handling
- Cartridge-free printing option
- Hands-free, voice-activated printing
We have reviewed the Epson EcoTank ET-15000 wireless printer, and it’s one of the best supertank ink printers. It allows you to save up to 90% of the Ink via low-cost replacement bottles. This all-in-one wireless color printer ensures scans up to 8.5” x14” through the ADF and 13” x19” via the rear-feed tray. You will enjoy printing for up to two years with two replacement ink bottle sets, each with enough ink capacity to print around 6000 pages.
It has a 2.7” color touchscreen display with hands-free, voice-activated printing. We loved its 250-sheet front tray with rear specialty-paper feed. Also, its wifi compatibility ensures a reliable connection. Overall, it’s one of the best Epson printers to get in the market.
- This printer model is a great value of money as you save up to 90% on replacement ink costs.
- Its wide format is capable of printing up to 13” x 19” through the rear paper feed.
- Its high-density print chip by PrecisionCore ensures generating 40 million precise dots per second.
- The product comes with 2-year limited protection with registration.
- It may be too complex to operate.
7. Canon TS9120 Wireless Printer
- Borderless and business card printing
- Auto-duplex printing
- Six individual ink system
- Wireless printing
- Bluetooth, wifi, and cloud compatibility
- Alexa-compatible voice printing
Whether it’s the print of amazing photographs or detailed documents, we are impressed by this Canon printer model. All thanks to its six individual ink systems, you will never have to compromise on your printer’s quality or speed. You can easily connect the printer to your smartphone, tablet, or any other device.
The all-in-one wireless printer has two-tone designs and multiple connections to ensure perfect fit and outlook. We were stunned by its other features like a 5-inch LCD touchscreen with enhanced user interface, document removal reminder, and Bluetooth printing. It has an auto expandable output tray, which is incredible.
- This all-in-one wireless inkjet home printer ensures great results with multiple color options.
- From homework assignments to amazing family photos, the printer can handle all operations.
- Its six colors individual ink system reduces graininess and delivers photo lab results.
- It may not see any image from the SD card when inserted into the reader slot.
8. Canon PIXMA Pro-100
- Professional quality high-resolution prints
- Versatile paper handling
- Airprint and mobile printing
- Built-in wifi and CD/DVD printing
- Uniform ink height
We loved the amazing eight dye-based inks used by this printer for exceptional gradients and color, including three inks specifically for true monochrome prints. All thanks to the Optimum Image Generating system, you can logically choose the optimal ink combination and placement to reproduce colors depending on what you want.
Also, this wireless professional inkjet printer is compatible with individual CLI 42 ink tanks. It uses fine technology for stunning details with 4800 x 2400 dots per inch. It benefits the people with effective printing solutions by using the powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software2.
- Its Optimum Image Generating (OIG) system ensures balancing of tonal gradations, color reproduction, and uniform glossiness.
- Professionals will enjoy stress-free and seamless photo printing workflow with Print Studio Pro Plug-in software.
- Enjoy true monochrome prints along with amazing gradients and color via the eight dye-based inks.
- It has built-in wifi and CD/DVD printers for a seamless and convenient printing experience.
- Sometimes the print head can clog.
9. HP ENVY 5055
- Auto-Duplex Technology
- ENERGY-Star Certified
- Versatile All-In-One Printer
- Cloud-Print Enabled
- 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
We have assessed and reviewed the HP ENVY 5055 as one of the best HP Instant Ink auto-duplex printers. This printer comes with Bluetooth, Smart App support, enhanced wifi connectivity, faster print speeds, and more. With this versatile all-in-one printer, you can create projects at home by printing, scanning, and copying borderless, high-quality documents and photos.
You can use the HP smart app that enables you to set up the wireless printer easily. It also allows you to scan documents from a camera and print them from social media platforms or cloud-based platforms. Lastly, you will save a lot on Ink and may never run out of it.
- This printer comes with Smart, Bluetooth, enhanced wifi connectivity, and faster print speeds.
- This versatile all-in-one printer allows you to print, scan, copy borderless, high-quality documents and photos.
- You can use the HP smart app to easily set the wireless printer, scan documents, and print from social media or clouds.
- It comes with 24/7 web support and 1-year limited hardware warranty.
- There is no auto document feeder.
10. Epson Expression ET-2750
- Save up to 80% on replacement ink costs
- Drop-on-demand MicroPiezo inkjet technology
- 2-year limited warranty with registration
- Voice-activated printing with Alexa
- Wifi Certified
The EPSON EcoTank ET-2750 is one of the best cartridge-free printers that we reviewed. This all-in-one versatile and revolutionary printer comes with easy-to-fill, supersized ink tanks, including two years of Ink already in the box. Its auto-stop ink feature enables easy filling of every tank with each color uniquely.
Apart from the auto 2-sided wireless printing, we were impressed with how it saves up to 80% on the low-cost replacement ink bottles. It’s WiFi certified with the added feature of WiFi direct. The printer has space for plenty of ink, enough to print 5200 color pages/6500 pages black. Its maximum print resolution is 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi.
- It ensures cartridge-free printing with up to 2 years of Ink in the box.
- You can save up to 80% on Ink with low-cost replacement bottles with easy-to-fill, supersized tanks.
- Its auto-duplex printing helps you save up to 50% of the paper supply.
- Enjoy convenient wireless printing from your smartphone and tablet.
- There is no auto document feeder.
Printer For Waterslide Decals Buying Guide
This is the first and foremost factor you need to consider before making any purchases. If your requirement of waterslide decal prints is occasional, it’s advised to stick to your local shops to get your tasks done.
There would be no point in laying out extra money from your pocket for a feature you’ll barely need. This is because the more advanced a device, the more expensive it would be; as well as its maintenance and operating costs.
So if you need it for regular use, either for your hobby or for professional purposes, only then make your move to buy one of your own.
Quality, Features And Specifications
Make sure that your targeted device can support printing waterslide decal papers. It is always wiser to opt for a model that can support various paper sizes too to reduce paper wastage during small prints. The resolution has to be high to provide you the finest, most detailed, vivid outputs.
It would be unnecessary to choose a printer with very high printing speeds when your printing needs are casual and personal. Choose a decent speed and ensure that the quality is not compromised.
You can opt for both inkjet or laser printers but color laser printers would be too expensive. An inkjet printer would be better suited to meet all your versatility; color or monochrome.
Reviews & Ratings
Researching is always a smart thing to do before making any purchase to verify its specifications and get an idea of how it may perform. The best sources are customer ratings and reviews to find out the pros and cons of a product.
Once you have evaluated and weighed the pros and cons out, you can confidently choose the best waterslide decals printer for you. Studying reviews would also allow you to catch and consistent defects/flaws, and you can steer away from that model if they are vital ones.
Last but not the least, the device must be within your budget and cost-effective. You have to be able to get the finest product by paying the least as possible. Waterslide decal papers will also add to your costs along with ink replacements and energy consumption.
So make sure your targeted model’s compatible papers and inks are easily available and affordable. Devices that have energy-saving features are always a bonus. Also enquire about servicing and maintenance facilities that can be provided by your provider or other sources.
Some of the best printer for waterslide decals have been discussed in this article in an attempt to fade away your hesitations about buying one.
These examples, along with a few points to consider, would now hopefully make your purchase quest a piece of cake compared to a few minutes ago.
So whatever your cause; be it for your business or hobby, you can finally dip your toes into the printer-pool and start getting crafty already!
Wonderful website. Plenty of helpful info here.
I’m sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And naturally, thank you for your effort!