Your watching and gaming experience on your projector will not be complete without quality sound. An intense sound goes with high-definition visuals. Therefore, you should check the best speakers for projector we have before getting any random speaker. We will help you find the right projector speaker for you.
List Of Best Speakers For Projector
- JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Speaker
- Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker
- ARVICKA Plug-and-Play Speakers
- Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 260-Watt Speakers
- Amazon Basics Dynamic Sound Speakers
- Bose Companion 2 Series III Easy Listening PC Speakers
- DOSS SoundBox Touch Speakers
- Sony Waterproof SRS-XB43 Speaker
- Pohopa EF-B210G LED Lights Lantern Speakers
- Redragon RGB Speakers
Best Speakers for Projectors for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
We recommend you check the table below to have an idea of the speakers that made our list. It can help you a lot in finding the right speaker for you. You can compare the key features these speakers have more easily.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Speaker||Check The Price|
|Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker||Check The Price|
|ARVICKAPlug-and-Play Speakers||Check The Price|
|Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 260-Watt Speakers||Check The Price|
|Amazon Basics Dynamic Sound Speakers||Check The Price|
|Bose Companion 2 Series III Easy Listening PC Speakers||Check The Price|
|DOSS SoundBox Touch Speakers||Check The Price|
|Sony SRS-XB43 Waterproof Speaker||Check The Price|
|Pohopa EF-B210G LED Lights Lantern Speakers||Check The Price|
|Redragon RGB Speakers||Check The Price|
1. JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Speaker
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- Made of durable material
- 20 hours playtime
- Can charge smartphones
JBL Charge 4 speaker is our top pick for the best speaker for projector. Aside from getting high ratings, this speaker has amazing performance. The mix of its rugged appearance, high-quality sound, and great features are very interesting. It can be one of the best external speakers for outdoor projectors because it allows users to use it with other JBL speakers to make the experience of watching movies outdoors better. We also love the baseball-shaped design that makes this unit portable. We also find the fabric and rubber housing very durable. The sound from this speaker is loud and rich because of its 2 passive bass radiators and 30-watt power output.
- The audio is loud and rich.
- It is very waterproof.
- The bass has great tonal coverage.
- It does not have a speakerphone feature.
- You can only use a micro-USB to charge it.
2. Beats Pill+ Portable Speaker
- 12-hour rechargeable battery
- Has enhanced speakerphone
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices
Beats has always been known as a quality manufacturer of speakers, so we did not expect less from their Pill+ speaker. We liked how simple and handy this speaker is. The black and design make it elegant and the control buttons give convenience. You get 12 hours of non-stop sound after charging it for 3 hours. The LED battery indicator also lets you know when you need to charge it. What we love most about it is the dynamic and clear sound output. Tone quality is possible for virtually all frequency ranges because the woofer and tweeter are separated. We also tried downloading the Beats Pill+ app and found that there are more features to discover with the device.
- It has a waterproof and sleek design.
- Wireless connectivity is seamless.
- Sound clarity and quality are very impressive.
- It has a very high volume.
- Unlike other speaker projectors, it does not have NFC support.
- It is slightly heavy.
3. ARVICKA Plug-and-Play Speakers
- Crystal clear sound
- Easy operation
- Aesthetic LED design
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
These Arvicka speakers are our best speakers for projector for those who are looking for a cheaper alternative. It has easy operation because you just need to do is to plug and play using the cable. These speakers are also convenient since you can operate them with a USB cable and virtually all projector types. Moreover, carrying it in your backpack is also a breeze. Underneath the speakers, you can enjoy the LED light that makes it very aesthetic. Even though the built and sound is not as quality as Beats Pills+, you get a good product with the price. It also has a 3-year warranty giving you the freedom to use it.
- The LED light matches any room aesthetic.
- It is easy to control and operate.
- The unit is very portable.
- The cable is short.
- Reports of static noise coming from the unit when it is not in use.
- The volume controls are hard to reach.
4. Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 260-Watt Speakers
- Has Klipsch Microtractrix Horn technology for better sound quality
- 260-watt peak power
- Compatible with many devices
- A certified computer speaker system
We consider these Klipsch speakers to be one of the best external speakers for projectors. You can enjoy quality sound and volume because of the Microtractrix Horn technology and 260-watt peak power. The 3-inch midrange drivers in the 2 satellite boxes and ProMedia THX also contribute to its amazing audio. What caught our eyes is the 6.5-inch ported subwoofer system that produces full-range bass and levels up the experience. You do not have to worry about convenience because the volume and subwoofer knobs are separated and the device is plug and play. We agree with other users saying that it is compact, quality, lightweight, and weather-resistant.
- It produces balanced and clear sounds.
- It is easy to operate.
- The design is basic but effective.
- There is no distorted punchy bass sound.
- The subwoofer has limited capacity.
- Bass can be better.
5. Amazon Basics Dynamic Sound Speakers
- Has a brushed black finish
- Enhanced bass because of the bottom radiator
- Comes with blue LED lights
- Compact but powerful
One of the go-to brands of many people is Amazon Basics. Their USB-powered speakers are revolutionary because of the audio quality it gives at a budget-friendly price. When you present or watch movies, you can expect detailed sounds because of its frequency range of 80 Hz to 20 kHz. Though every speaker has a 1.2 watt RMS driver, the volume was loud enough when we tried it in a small space. The bottom radiator completes the watching experience because of better bass quality. The black metal finish gives it a modern look and the blue LED lights make the viewing experience more ambient. We were pleasantly surprised at how effective the padded base is when we noticed that the base was not scratched.
- The speakers have a sleek and elegant look.
- The audio it delivers is well-rounded.
- They are simple to operate because of the plug-and-play feature.
- There is no option to turn off the LED lights.
- The cable that comes in the package is short.
6. Bose Companion 2 Series III Easy Listening PC Speakers
- Has an auxiliary input to play another device
- Has volume control headphone jack
- Compatible with Windows XP and Mac
These speakers from Bose are outstanding if you want immersive sounds. They are one of the ideal speakers for projectors because of the TrueSpace stereo digital processing circuits and 2 speakers. The bass is balanced and deep and the sounds are clear because of the 2.5-inch driver found in the speakers. We had a great cinematic experience because of the wide soundstage. These also perform well on gaming and presentation regardless of the volume. We also like the design and portability of these speakers. We all agree that these Bose speakers are well-designed and convenient.
- These have deep bass and rich audio.
- The price is affordable.
- The construction is lightweight and streamlined
- Its aux cable can be longer.
- The sound is a little more muffled compared to Klipsch speakers.
- The tweeters are not separated, so the treble might not be as nice as other portable speakers listed here.
7. DOSS SoundBox Touch Speakers
- 12W full-bodied stereo
- Has touch controls
- Water-resistant because of the IPX5 waterproof feature
- Playtime of up to 20 hours at 50% volume
If you are searching for budget speakers for projectors, we recommend these DOSS speakers. They are compact but have decent volume output since they are made for travel use. Even though you can easily bring them wherever you go, it has great bass thanks to its stereo sound with a 360-degree feature. The harmonic distortion is below 2% so you can hear sounds from your movies or games in detail. Because it is made for traveling, its sturdy battery (Li-on) makes the device last for up to 20 hours. There are also many connection options such as USB, 4.0 Bluetooth, and audio 3.5 mm. We find the touch feature of these speakers easy to use even in the dark.
- They are very portable and durable.
- Sound and voice clarity is excellent.
- The tones are available in various ranges because of the drivers.
- The battery’s power lasts a long time.
- Charging it can be time-consuming for some people.
- It does not have a modern LED look.
8. Sony Waterproof SRS-XB43 Speaker
- Has EXTRA BASS sound
- 24 hours battery life
- Syncs up to 100 speakers with Party Connect
- Has speakerphone feature
It is worth checking out the Sony SRS-XB43 speakers if you are on the search for the best since the audio of these speakers is mesmerizing. The speaker has 15 watts and primarily produces natural vocals and a clear tone. We love the mix of clear low-end and high tones because of the tweeter and woofer. We recommend using these when watching action films because of their Extra Bass. This feature provides deep bass. Another impressive feature is the X-Balanced. You can enjoy these features even when you are traveling because it has a battery that can last for 24 hours.
- These speakers are durable and water-resistant.
- They have a lot of state-of-the-art features.
- There is no latency during streaming.
- The audio is superior.
- The volume is low even at 80%.
- The sound direction is narrow.
9. Pohopa EF-B210G LED Lights Lantern Speakers
- Has TWS function that allows 2 speakers to be paired
- Has 20-watt sound when paired
- Sound-responsive lights
- Great battery capacity
These Pohopa speakers are not your standard speakers. From the unique shape, you can see that the design is well-thought. These lantern-shaped speakers have a glossy black appearance that we find very attractive. There are also 7 various modes and 20piece LED lights to boost your watching experience and mood. The colors are sound responsive making them efficient. Every speaker has a bass reflex vent and a 3-inch aluminum injection cones subwoofer for better bass. The device is also water- and dust-proof.
- The clarity and mid-range audio are great.
- These speakers can play for a long period before charging.
- Bluetooth has a wide range.
- Bass can be better.
- They do not have tonal ranges.
10. Redragon RGB Speakers
- Has touch control RGB lights
- GS520 Anvil technology for clear sound
- Easy volume controls
Not only is the look of these Redragons speakers impressive but also their performance. It has a 3-watt RMS power and 2-channel stereo system that provide detailed sound when watching movies, playing games, or listening to music. Virtually a full range of audio is possible because of the modern sound driver. Even though there is no separate woofer system, the bass can still deliver. You can also easily adjust the volume because the volume controls are in front of the speakers. The power button is also conveniently placed near the volume button. Using a simple touch, you can change the lighting to your liking.
- The RGB lights create wonderful lighting
- It blends well with any decor because of the brushed texture
- The speakers have decent bass and good sound output
- The speakers are somewhat big.
- Mid-range and volume could be better.
You need to give it careful thought when you make your final decision on what speakers you will get. It will be easier to make that decision when you know the things you should consider.
You can opt for the Bose speakers if you plan to use your speakers on several devices. It’s also the best choice if you cannot hear the sound coming out from your projectors or if you do not want a home theater system.
If using your speakers outdoors such as for leisure or picnics, we recommend JBL or DOSS speakers. If you plan to use your speakers in a large area or have a theater, you can choose 7.1 speakers.
Wired or Wireless
Wireless speakers are a better option for you if you want to turn your room into a home theater. Connecting wireless speakers to a projector is easy since it can be done in different ways. If you are not a fan of wireless speakers, you can opt to hide the wires.
Before you pick a speaker, it is very important to determine your budget. Nevertheless, it is not hard to find budget-friendly speakers for projectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do projectors play sounds?
Yes, they do. Most projectors have built-in stereos. However, the number of speakers a projector has varies depending on the brand. People who are looking for speakers just want to boost their audio experience.
Q: Why are high-quality speakers good for projectors?
There are many benefits when you use quality speakers for projectors. Because you can connect to many devices, they are versatile. They are also ideal for homes and offices. You can also take them with you when you are traveling. Put simply, investing in high-quality speakers is worth it.
Q: How can I get my audio working on HDMI?
You will need to restart your projector if there is no sound coming through the HDMI. You can go to your projector’s menu and look for the setting that can get to the external output devices. Then, you will likely see the HDMI signal format and pick the right format for your HDMI cable. You can see the format on the cable itself.
Finally, we hope that our best speakers for projector list and guide can help you find the right speakers for you. Fancy does not always mean good. Some speakers have a simple design but a lot of features.