Are you getting ready to start your own sublimation business? You might already have a sublimation printer, have good ink, and now it’s time to look for the best sublimation paper. It should be of good quality provided then you can think of earning good money. Choosing the wrong papers will upset your customers, and they will never like to visit your store again. To get your business running, you have to look for the top sublimation papers available in the market and buy one from them. To start with it, you can check out this review, where we have included the products, a buying guide, and a few FAQs.
List Of Best Sublimation Papers
- A-Sub Sublimation Paper 11 x 17 Inch
- DyeMaster Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch
- EDIY Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches
- FOLE Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches 120 GSM
- Innosub Store Texprint Dye Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inches
- Printers Jack Store Sublimation Paper
- DyeTrans Beaver Paper TexPrintR
- AVERY Sublimation Paper
- QLC Sublimation Paper
- Siser Easy Sublimation Paper
Best Sublimation Paper For 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
Check out the best sublimation papers you can get online. We have enclosed highlighted features, pros, cons, and several other features that will help in the buying process.
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|A-Sub Sublimation Paper 11*17 Inch||Check The Price|
|DyeMaster Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch||Check The Price|
|EDIY Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches||Check The Price|
|FOLE Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches 120 GSM||Check The Price|
|Innosub Store Texprint Dye Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inches||Check The Price|
|Printers Jack Store Sublimation Paper||Check The Price|
|DyeTrans Beaver Paper TexPrintR||Check The Price|
|AVERY Sublimation Paper||Check The Price|
|QLC Sublimation Paper||Check The Price|
|Siser Easy Sublimation Paper||Check The Price|
1. A-Sub Sublimation Paper 11 x 17 Inch
- Compatible for inkjet printer
- High transfer rate
- Microporous structure
- 105 grams series
- Light color fabric and coated hard substrate
We would like to say that the A-Sub brand has been operating for over 19 years and is engaged in paper production. This high-quality paper has no fracturing and permits fast drying. The transfer rate is 98%, and the paper gives remarkable results. It can dry in a short time, which indicates that your life would be less stressful. On the single bunch, you will get 100 sheets, and the brightness rating is 80 lumen.
- It is made of material that has 30% cotton content and high-quality polyester.
- You can apply this material to tile, ceramic, metal plates, and phone cases.
- Using the product, you can prepare different creations to decorate your clothes.
- When it comes to transferring ink, it has a perfect performance.
- While using the paper, you must ensure to use sublimation ink; otherwise, it won’t work.
2. DyeMaster Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch
- Coated paper finish
- Quick transfer
- Dries quickly
- Excellent painting details
- Stunning quality
This sublimation paper is the most advanced one available on the market presently. When we compare its performance with others, we have found that it gives outstanding results. The paper will get dried up within a short time, and the beautiful colors will make the design look beautiful. A significant thing about the papers is they work only with sublimation ink and not with anything else. It is most suitable for the Ricoh series and Epson series sublimation printers. You can use the paper in metal, wood, polyester fabrics, and ceramics. It results in excellent printing details, deep colors, and sharp lines. The sublimation paper works on white or light-colored polyester fabrics.
- It has a mind-blowing drying time of three seconds,
- After drying, the design looks fantastic.
- The paper has the potential to deliver ultra-vivid colors and work on different surfaces.
- The product is reliable and long-lasting.
- Sometimes, the ink can run and get smudged, leaving some extra elements.
3. EDIY Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches
- Single-side printed
- Durable transferred image
- Good stability
- Strong compatibility
- High precision
This brand has been producing papers for more than a decade. During this period, they have received amazing results because of their high quality. It is suitable for synthetic materials and materials with a lower percentage of cotton. The paper takes only sublimation ink and cannot work with the regular ones. It is wrinkle-free and has high color reproduction features. The package will provide information on the usage of sublimation paper. The entire process is simple, and to differentiate between the back and printable side, check the color of the paper. Pink is the backside, and white is the printable side.
- High-quality papers have a higher transfer rate.
- The printing image will not come up, which signifies it is durable.
- It has good stability under high and room temperatures and guarantees full absorption of the link.
- The precise coating feature allows ink absorption and is suitable for a non-cotton pillow, discoloration cup, coated mugs, etc.
- It has a slow drying process compared to other papers.
4. FOLE Sublimation Paper 8 x 11 inches 120 GSM
- Extremely fast dry
- No fracturing
- Excellent lay-flat performance
- Application ability
- Compatible with any inkjet printer
With this product, you can get amazing and fast results, and it is easy to use. Also, you do not have to put in any effort. It is designed to offer an incredible experience and has amazing fast-drying times. So, you do not have to waste time for your products to get dried. This sublimation paper gives sublimation colors reliably and quickly. You can go ahead with this sublimation paper for stuff you want to make as good as possible.
- The product is easy to work with an inkjet printer using sublimation ink.
- It has excellent lay-flat performance with an over 98% high-quality transfer rate.
- This paper has quick transfer properties and offers 100% satisfactory results.
- It works great on Epson 16500 with both hard and soft objects.
- The ink might get spread on the paper at times, and the design won’t be clear.
5. Innosub Store Texprint Dye Sublimation Paper 8.5 x 11 Inches
- Comes with a special coating
- Bright colors to enhance the beauty
- Has free thermal heat tape
- Reliable and long-lasting paper
- Works on several objects and surfaces
We have found that the sublimation paper has a unique coating, and you can use it on phone cases and mugs. It can hold the design perfectly, and you get cheerful and bright colors. Using this paper, you cannot go wrong, and it has everything that anyone will look for. The outstanding performance will make it easier for you to get the design that you want. The transfer paper comes with a special coating that enhances the print. It works perfectly with Sawgrass SG400 so if you have it, this is the paper for you.
- This paper can hold amazing designs, so it is an excellent choice to buy.
- While designing, you can use cheerful and bright colors and they will show.
- Even if you have never printed any design previously, it is easy to do so with these papers.
- It can work on different objects and surfaces.
- After printing, the design might take some more time to get printed.
6. Printers Jack Store Sublimation Paper
- Wide compatibility
- 98% transfer rate
- No fading and fracturing
- Fast drying
- Used on different things, like pillowcases, canvas bags
The premium quality sublimation paper is simple and easy to use. If you have Ricoh, Canon, HP, or Epson, go ahead with this paper. Getting printed on light materials will give better results. With a 98% transfer rate, the finished products look decorated with vivid and bright colors. It is hassle-free and allows you to print any design. To get optimum results, you can use polyester fabrics. Many of our clients have used the product previously and found that it is suitable on different printers.
- The design comes out to be clear and crisp.
- You can use it on canvas bags, t-shirts, phone cases, ceramic cups, etc.
- The application materials are jade, ceramic, metal, plastic, etc.
- It is a waterproof sublimation paper and gives amazing results.
- You have to use only sublimation ink while printing on these papers.
7. DyeTrans Beaver Paper TexPrintR
- All-purpose high-release sublimation paper
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Suitable for soft and hard surfaces
- High color transfer efficiency
- Exceptional resistance to smudging
DyeTrans sublimation paper represents the new generation production technology. While printing, you must always do it on the white side. It has fast transfer and quick solar drying when printing. The results are amazing with durable and clear colors. The 100% recyclable material is suitable for different materials and decorating ceramic mugs, t-shirts, mouse pads, etc. It has excellent dimensional stability at heavy ink loads and high speeds. These sheets are packed properly before delivering them to customers. That’s why you won’t come across any complaints after receiving it. It is a perfect paper if you are thinking about getting it for your business.
- It gives fantastic results with quick drying.
- It is compatible with Virtuoso and Ricoh printers only.
- The product is cut to exact sizes so that you can use it for mug prints.
- A fast transfer rate will help in getting the amazing results that you want.
- The high color transfer efficiency is not compatible with Epson.
8. AVERY Sublimation Paper
- Ideal for light-colored or white fabrics
- Can easily print creations
- Uniquely formulated heat transfer paper bonds
- Fade-resistant and machine washable
- Ironing the transfer sheet is possible
Avery brand has come up with this high-quality transfer paper and is suitable to work on inkjet printers. It is ideal for designing an amazing outfit and has great performance. Using the new color shield technology, you can get clear and bright colors that remain intact even after washing. You can decorate gifts like pillows, t-shirts, hats, bags, pillows, etc.
- With light color fabric, you can get the best performance using this paper.
- It works perfectly for inkjet printers, and the instruction guide will provide all details.
- The papers can be easily fed on inkjet papers while printing.
- You won’t encounter any issues while using the paper as it has a unique white layer.
- Printing on dark-colored fabrics will not give results as per your expectations.
9. QLC Sublimation Paper
- Suitable for light or white fabrics
- Accepts sublimation ink
- Hot peel
- Coated hot finish
- Works well with synthetic fabrics
This yellow line paper has high quality and is ideal for HP, Epson, and Canon printers. It gives well-expected results and is desired for fabrics using household iron or a heat press. When printing, you have to use sublimation ink. This paper quality is great for light-colored fabrics and suitable for transferring prints on 100% poly-cotton and cotton blend fabrics. The paper is not recommended for transferring color on dark fabrics.
- The prints are permanent so that they won’t fade over time.
- It offers the best results with light fabrics.
- The paper has a coated finish.
- These papers are compatible with inkjet printers only.
- The product can be a bit expensive for some.
10. Siser Easy Sublimation Paper
- Full-color designs
- Perfect size
- Allows printing on both light and dark fabrics
- Get amazing results
- Works on 100% polyester and cotton
This product lets you transfer the design to any fabric with great ease. The colors are durable and clear and do not consume much time to dry. You can use it to design various gifts and save money. The high-quality paper will help get pro-results and be available at a reasonable price. It is good enough to bring ideas to life and make your design look amazing.
- After printing, the colors look bright and vibrant.
- The transfer process results are amazing.
- You would need a hot or iron press to transfer the design.
- The sublimation paper can transfer designs to different materials.
- Some designs might not look so good as per your expectations.
This section needs some attention as people struggle to find out which is the best sublimation paper. Many are available in the market, but no one has time to go through them one by one. Considering that, we are enclosing a few parameters that will help you pick a suitable one.
It is an important point to consider and look for a paper that has a quick drying time. If a paper needs less time to get dried, you can invest more time for the progressive growth of the business. Most buyers do not realize this fact before using the paper. But considering this factor will be beneficial for you.
Quality Of The Color
You have to be more careful while checking on the quality of the color. Having vivid color is essential when you are thinking of running a business. People might get different things to print and eliminate poor results; the quality is of utmost importance. You can choose the A-Sublimation paper in this regard, which is the perfect fit.
How will you feel when you have bought something that does not even work? Instead of facing this problem, it would be best to always buy paper compatible with the printer. Check if the manufacturer has specified any details on the paper quality before buying.
You do not want the design to look scuffed up and rushed, and for that, researching a bit on the sublimation paper is needed. Some papers might make the design look unpleasant and dark. So, you have to be a bit careful while purchasing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do you know what a sublimation paper is?
It is a printing paper that sucks the ink and holds up to print the design. Many products are there, but you should get high-quality sublimation paper.
Q: Can sublimation paper be reused?
No sublimation paper cannot be used once you have got something printed on it. That’s why before using, make sure everything is perfect; otherwise, the paper will get wasted.
Q: Is it possible to use sublimation paper in any printer?
It depends on the paper that you are purchasing. If you are unsure about the product, speak with the manufacturer to get an idea and then buy.
By now, you have an idea about best sublimation paper choices on the market. Depending on quality, durability, and the brand, you can order online today. It also depends on what your objectives are and things you need to work on. We hope our list helped you at least narrow down your choices, if not find the right pick for you! Happy printing!