Are you planning to start your t-shirt printing business? And are confused about choosing the best t-shirt printing machine for small business? Well, we have compiled a comprehensive guide to help you.
The market is evolving, and so is the trend. People are investing in the latest t-shirt printing machines available in the market. You need to keep a few things in mind while buying the machine. Like pressing factors, timing, and warmth.
Over the past few years, a lot of advanced technology has been introduced in printing machines.
Best t-shirt Printing Machine for Small Business for 2022 Review: Key Features, Pros, and Cons
You might be thinking that making good quality t-shirts is beyond your capability. However, you are wrong. As long as you have the best machine you will be making awesome t-shirts for your business.
You need to invest in the best t-shirt printing machine for a small business. We have selected a diverse range of products for different printing methods. Keep reading to find out the best one!
|IMAGE||NAME & Details||DETAILS|
|VEVOR Upgrade Heat Press Machine||Check The Price|
|Hrm DTG Printer Machine||Check The Price|
|HYTC Combo Heat Press Machine||Check The Price|
|Nurxiovo 8-in-1 Heat Press||Check The Price|
|VEVOR Mini Heat Press||Check The Price|
|Mophorn 5 in 1 Heat Press||Check The Price|
|Cricut EasyPress-2||Check The Price|
1. VEVOR Upgrade Heat Press Machine
- ETL Certificated
- 360-degree rotation
- Multifunctional sublimation
- Digital control and display
Are you interested to know my favorite t-shirt printing machines? I love the fantastic features this machine offers. The best thing about this product is its digital control and display.
The machine is embedded with exceptional dual-screen displays. It gives you accuracy while printing t-shirts. The silicone buttons of the machines promote a sense of comfort while working.
Unlike ordinary printing machines, Vevor has a dual heating tube system. Moreover, it is easy to use as compared to traditional machines. The 260-degree swing-away feature facilitates you to apply pressure easily.
The double-layer insulation lowers the chances of an accident. This insulation keeps the surface temperature within the bearable range. It is a versatile kit with a large, Teflon-coated and non-stick plate.
- The 360-degree swing-away feature applies even pressure on the t-shirt.
- Double insulation keeps the surface temperature minimum.
- The machine has a large heating plate that is coated with Teflon.
- The digital control offers precise printing on the t-shirt.
- The machine comes with a complete user guide.
- You can use it to print mugs, caps, and hoods.
- The features are complicated to understand for a beginner.
- The instruction manual only comes with a cap printing feature.
2. Hrm DTG Printer Machine
- Supports Windows 7 and XP
- USB connectivity
- Color printer
- Inkjet printer technology
- Material: Steel
HRM digital printing machine is our premium pick. It is the perfect machine for printing images on t-shirts, onesies, etc.
The printer is not manufactured to print on thick clothes. It supports the maximum printing size of 210×300 mm. The average heating time of the machine is 20 seconds, and it prints the image in 60 seconds.
It is a digital printer so you should have access to a windows system and a heat press machine. You do not have to purchase any additional software as it comes with printing software.
- The printing machine is perfect for a home-based business.
- It prints the required image in 60 seconds.
- The product comes with free software.
- The printed image will be scratch-proof and waterproof.
- This printer supports any kind of image type.
- It cannot print on thick clothes like sweaters or hoodies.
- It sometimes bugs the drivers.
3. HYTC Combo Heat Press Machine
- Accurate digital control
- Easy to operate
- 360-degree swing-away LCD feature
- Adjustable spring plate
Everyone dreams of investing in something productive. HYTC Combo printing machine is our best value pick. The high-end features guarantee that you will not have to invest money in other machines.
The machine comes with digital controls and an LCD. The digital control allows the users to handle and operate the machine efficiently. It comes with a timer. As soon as the machine reaches the set temperature, it turns off the heat. This feature also prevents accidents.
Moreover, the machine comes with an exceptional 360-degree swing-away feature. Utilizing this feature, the machine puts full range and even pressure on the t-shirt. Last but not least, this printing machine comes with an adjustable spring.
It allows you to print on different accessories like mugs and caps. That is why it is considered the best t-shirt printing machine for small business as well.
- The machine comes with upgraded and easy-to-understand features.
- It allows even pressure on t-shirts for fast printing.
- The spring plate is adjustable, which allows you to print on other accessories.
- The digital controls are precise and accurate.
- The thermal insulation prevents the heating of the surface.
- It does not come with a detailed user manual.
- It is quite an expensive investment.
4. Nurxiovo 8-in-1 Heat Press
- 900 W power
- Non-stick fast heating plate
- Digital Timer
- Temperature control
- Sliding out feature
Nurxiovo is an innovative heat press. I personally love this product as it offers high-end features. Once you invest in this machine, you will not think about any other printing machine. It is a UL-certified 8 in 1 heat press.
The printer supports colorful images. It prints the image on t-shirts, mugs, hats, bags, or plates. The machine is manufactured with versatile and heavy-duty materials. The overall design of the machine is sturdy. It can be used as a professional t-shirt printing machine.
The machine comes with a long arm which allows you to put even pressure on the cloth. It has smart controls. The time and temperature settings prevent heated accidents. The LCD control panel is easy to use for beginners as well.
The latest technology used in the machine makes sure that you make the most of it and print awesome t-shirts for your brand.
- The machine comes with precise digital controls.
- The long arm helps to put even pressure on fast printing.
- The LCD allows the user to set the timer easily.
- The swing-away and slides out feature allows you to take the t-shirt out as fast as possible.
- Its versatile features allow you to print on different accessories.
- Temperature settings are complicated.
- The directions provided with the machines are difficult to understand.
5. VEVOR Mini Heat Press
- Vibrating Heat Press
- Digital Display
- Time Control
- Thermostable plastic body
VEVOR mini heat press is perfect for small business printing. The best thing about this model is its portable size. Mini Heat Press has a plastic body which makes it lightweight. Also, it is heat resistant and will prevent surface heating.
Compared to the other mini versions of machines, this is the best so far. It has a unique vibration feature that makes printing easy for everyone. It is a good pick for the home-based t-shirt printing business.
Don’t get filled by the size. It has a double heating tube mechanism. It can be used as a heat press and iron at the same time. The dual use of the machine has made this pick an economical option.
- The machine comes with an aluminum heating plate.
- The thermostable plastic of the machine prevents heating of the surface.
- The vibrating features allow fast printing.
- The machine has three pressure adjustment options: low, medium, high.
- It is lightweight and portable.
- The machine serves dual functions: printing and ironing.
- The instruction manual is not easy to understand.
6. Mophorn 5 in 1 Heat Press
- 900 W power
- Safe Swing Away
- Long Arm design
- Digital Timer control
- Multi-functional approach
Mophorn is an economical and feasible pick for a home-based business. The machine has a small digital display. This feature allows the users to set time and temperature easily.
Swing Away feature is also a user-friendly feature. It allows you to put even pressure on the t-shirt for the best results. The long arm of the machine will enable you to put even pressure on the t-shirt.
Moreover, once the printing is done, it swings the arm away from the plate. It is helpful as you can easily remove the heated t-shirt without getting injured. The machine comes with a digital display which allows you to keep track of settings precisely.
- The machine has a safe swing-away feature.
- The long arm design is perfect for applying even pressure on the t-shirt.
- It can be used to print on various materials like ceramics, fabrics, coasters, and more.
- The pressure can be adjusted according to the thickness of the fabric.
- The surface of the plate gets hot.
7. Cricut EasyPress-2
- Accurate temperature control
- Auto shut-off
Cricut EasyPress is the perfect size printing press for a small-scale business. The machine is lightweight and portable. You can use it for printing images on t-shirts, pillows, aprons, and tote bags.
The machine comes with an exceptional and accurate timer and temperature control. It has an insulated base which makes it travel-friendly. The machine serves a dual purpose. It can be used as a printing press and an iron.
Cricut Easypress-2 gives the product a professional finish. It is not wrong to say that it is one of the affordable and best t-shirt printing machines for beginners.
- The machine has precise time and temperature control.
- It is a lightweight and portable heat press.
- The machine offers endless printing projects on a small scale.
- It has a built-in timer that shut-off the machine automatically.
- The machine demands manual pressure, which can be problematic for certain users, or not as practical if you have more printing to do for your business.
Best t-shirt Printing Machine for Small Business: Buying Guide
Suppose you are planning to start your apparel brand. You probably need a printing machine to print awesome designs. Buying a printing machine involves a series of steps. Your preference is to invest in the best product that suits your budget and business style.
The market is full of tons of options. Choosing the right one can be tricky. Let me help you!
There are three types of printing machines.
It is considered the best type of printing machine. It has a top plate that is lifted, and the object is placed on the button plate. When the top plate is closed, temperature and time are set the appropriate pressure prints the image on the t-shirt. It is a single-step operation that is better than others.
The upper plate swings away from the lower plate as soon as it is lifted. The 360-degree motion gives the user full access to the lower place and saves them from burning. However, this design requires a large workplace.
- Draw Heat
It works the same as the clamshell design. However, the lower plat moves outwards like a drawer. This design keeps you away from heated upper plate and offers extra safety.
Level of Automation
In these types of printing machines, the users have to set everything manually. Also, the printing operation is performed manually.
In these types of machines, you just have to close the plates as other settings are preprogrammed. Once printing is done, the machine stops and opens up.
These are the popular industrial printing machines. All settings are controlled digitally so that the print is perfect every time. These offer a high rate of production.
It is one of the essential factors that influence your purchase. The size of the machine depends on the business type and workspace. If you buy the machine for a small business, it is better to invest in a portable and travel-friendly option.
On the other hand, if you aim to print bigger images, it is better to get a large printing machine.
Another factor that affects your decision is the temperature range. It depends on the type of materials you will be printing on. If you are planning to work with a variety of objects, then it is better to get the machine with an extensive temperature range. It will speed up the process and save time.
- Heat Press
It involves the heat and pressure to apply the graphic images on the t-shirts. The process is fundamental. Before starting the machine, the design is either printed on vinyl or heat transfer paper.
- Screen Printing
It involves mesh screens. The screens are the stencils placed onto the material, and the ink spreads over it to make the design. However, it gets tricky if more than one color is involved in the process.
If you invest a massive amount in a printing machine, and your startup depends on it, the product’s durability should be considered. The machine you are buying should deliver high-quality results, and you do not require more than standard repairs.
It is the fact that if a particular machine is cheaper, it will not deliver the expected results. Luckily, we have compiled a list of quality t-shirt printing machines for your business. Take your time with the research and buy the perfect one.
It is better to buy late than buy a cheap option!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is buying a t-shirt printing machine a profitable move?
Statista published a report; according to the statistics, the t-shirt market is expected to grow in the coming years by 9.6%. This rising demand can be profitable for you.
Q: Why should one invest in a quality t-shirt printing machine?
Common sense, if you invest in a high-quality machine, it will deliver exceptional results. Your designs will look more professional, and it will take you far ahead of your competitors. Also, high-quality printing promises big profits for your business.
Finding the best t-shirt printing machine for small businesses is a complex task. It involves several challenges. One thing is for sure that you should take your time with the research. It will help you buy the right one.
We are hopeful that our guide will help you invest in the best printing machine.
We wish you luck with your next business project!